Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Something I ordered on Friday night arrived on Sunday, holy *Censored*

Also, I was gonna buy the South Park game but now my brother has bought it and given it to me XD saves me the trouble of buying it myself XD

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered a memory card and got two

Now I have a PS1 again with the Digimon games. *Censored* you step mum for throwing them away with we moved.

Things are going way too good atm..m

Thanks to some JobCentre incompetence I now have a free train ticket that's valid until the end of the week.

wut they do

Thanks to some JobCentre incompetence I now have a free train ticket that's valid until the end of the week.

wut they do

Put me on a course, then realised I was "over qualified" for it. Said course was a train ride away, they paid for the ticket for the first week and didn't cancel it.

Got my hair done at a new hair salon and I'm so happy with the result! Honestly haven't loved my hair this much before. The salon was great too, as were the people there. Also gonna be going down to Nova Scotia Saturday morning with my mom and my sister to see some family, really excited to seem them.

Talking to one of the most adorable Asian girls of all time, who likes anime and football

also said "sure" to a potential meeting up once she returns from New Zeland (seems she must be on a gap year at uni or something so now to find out when she's back XD)

Archived