Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diet Cig, Brick + Mortar, and Front Bottoms show was phenomenal. Like probably just behind Brand New in terms of best shows I've been to in my life.

Brick + Mortar probably have one of the best stage shows of any band right now. Seriously recommend anybody go see them no matter what genre of music you're into. If you want to go see a show for a one of a kind experience then check them out. It's probably the most fun I've ever had during a set, and I'd never even listened to these guys prior to the show. The less you know going in the better.

Me & my family just found out that my great grandmother had an affair with a Polynesian, and my grandmother is their love child. So I just found out that I had a bit of Polynesian blood in my body. Its not really a good thing to findout someone had an affair, its just cool to me knowing there's a twist about where I came from. Shit, I might get myself a Polynesian tattoo now :lol:

Me & my family just found out that my great grandmother had an affair with a Polynesian, and my grandmother is their love child. So I just found out that I had a bit of Polynesian blood in my body. Its not really a good thing to findout someone had an affair, its just cool to me knowing there's a twist about where I came from. Shit, I might get myself a Polynesian tattoo now :lol:

I glanced and thought you said, Pokemon :lol:

I glanced and thought you said, Pokemon :lol:

Mewtwo getting busy

Okay this is a little odd.

I've just noticed that the place I worked a few weeks ago have payed me into my account, despite saying that if I didn't pass the trial period (which I didn't) I would not be payed for the work I did. I phoned in and asked if it was intentional and the guy said it was. So now that I've personally rang them and asked, they can't take it away because they said it wasn't an accident, leaving me with an extra £400 in my account.

Nice.

Okay this is a little odd.

I've just noticed that the place I worked a few weeks ago have payed me into my account, despite saying that if I didn't pass the trial period (which I didn't) I would not be payed for the work I did. I phoned in and asked if it was intentional and the guy said it was. So now that I've personally rang them and asked, they can't take it away because they said it wasn't an accident, leaving me with an extra £400 in my account.

Nice.

Told you, it would've been illegal if they hadn't paid you.

You ever see somebody you hadn't seen in years? I hadn't seen this dude since... middle school? I thought about saying something but then I figured he wouldn't remember me. I've had that happen before, so I said nah.

I had this happen to me a couple months ago. Girl I went to high school with (who I used to have a major crush on), and I look radically different since then so I even said "You don't recognize me, do you?", she said she did but I wasn't convinced. I thought about pressing it, but I would have felt like an asshole :lol:

Archived