Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Saw a fireball tonight...right as I pulled into work. Not a meteor, like you'd see during a meteor shower...a fireball. Like someone took a firework, and shot it down from the sky at the earth. It lit up the sky...bright green, then orange...and aside from the distance, I saw exactly where it went. Could be 100 miles away...but I saw the trajectory of it. Tempted to go search for it...as meteorites usually contain precious metals. Gonna retire early, bitches.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was crazy, man...looked exactly like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFDrHe7IzA8

but more green, not that bluish color. A green like my avatar...and then orange.

The color being green and all, Kal-El's arrival confirmed.

looks beautiful af tho, does it banished in the sky or it crashes to the land? never saw one of those extraterrestrial shit in my life ever, would be cool experience to have

The color being green and all, Kal-El's arrival confirmed.

looks beautiful af tho, does it banished in the sky or it crashes to the land? never saw one of those extraterrestrial shit in my life ever, would be cool experience to have

It definitely landed somewhere...but it was probably far, far away. There wasn't like...an explosion or anything. But I know that thing hit somewhere...just from how bright it was, and how brightly it burned close to the horizon. If it burned up entirely in the atmosphere, it wouldn't have been that low. What's left of it might only be a rock the size of a baseball...but there's something somewhere. I guarantee it.

More good news...

Put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a long time...found a $10 bill in the back pocket.

MY NOSE IS FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL!!

Or more specifically, left nostril.

Yo...my nose is always messed up. was broken at one point and never properly set or something. Can only breathe out of one side or the other at any given time...except for when I do cocaine. Then I can actually breathe like a normal human being for a few minutes.

When the dentist shot novacaine, the experience felt like the novacaine went up to my left nostril and eye socket. I think I sneezed more times after I got home in a 12-hour period than I have the entire year.

Getting the next Naruto game and my hair done on Tuesday. Really looking forward to the game and I've been wanting to get my hair cut and colored for a long time now and I finally found a place that uses olaplex (hair product that allows you to go blonder without ruining your hair). And another great thing is the hair salon is right next to where I'm picking up the game.

Getting the next Naruto game and my hair done on Tuesday. Really looking forward to the game and I've been wanting to get my hair cut and coloured for a long time now and I finally found a place that uses olaplex (hair product that allows you to go blonder without ruining your hair). And another great thing is the hair salon is right next to where I'm picking up the game.

Are you getting the Naruto haircut too?

Archived