Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell do you guys cope with all that? If we got a 33 feet block of snow and spread it to cover the entire UK we'd still lose our damn minds.

We're used to snow, and we're not bunch of bitches. I remember Atlanta got like, two inches of snow at most, and they were panicking and shitting their pants. Us northerners were laughing at them and roasting them :lol:

How the hell do you guys cope with all that? If we got a 33 feet block of snow and spread it to cover the entire UK we'd still lose our damn minds.

We're used to snow, and we're not bunch of bitches. I remember Atlanta got like, two inches of snow at most, and they were panicking and shitting their pants. Us northerners were laughing at them and roasting them :lol:

Actually it was barely a inch of ice and it totally stopped traffic on a highway for a day or two.

Actually it was barely a inch of ice and it totally stopped traffic on a highway for a day or two.

dude... where the *Censored* is your NJ pride? Who cares about the facts????

To be fair, people were making fun of us for getting hyped about three feet of snow too. Was watching the news for most of the day yesterday (ABC 7/Eyewitness), and they were interviewing people on the streets of NYC throughout the night...and they asked the one guy what he thought about the crazy whether and he was just like "eh, we get weather like this all the time in *whatever state he said he was from* "...I mean, there are definitely states up north where they just get feet of snow every week and think nothing of it.

Just ate two raw onions...like apples. Because that's how I function. My brain tells me to do things, and I do them...because there must be a reason for it. Read up the effects of raw onion after I did it, and it said they help with infection and can also lower blood sugar. The infection bit makes sense...because I've been sick for about two weeks. If I miraculously get better tomorrow, I accredit the onions.

Just ate two raw onions...like apples. Because that's how I function. My brain tells me to do things, and I do them...because there must be a reason for it. Read up the effects of raw onion after I did it, and it said they help with infection and can also lower blood sugar. The infection bit makes sense...because I've been sick for about two weeks. If I miraculously get better tomorrow, I accredit the onions.

Do it on video next time.

Do it on video next time.

Really wouldn't be entertaining. I didn't even flinch doing it. Them shits were delicious.

Archived