Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

Six hours after getting Pfizer, I had left eye pain and discharge and semi-runny nose, and toothache though I think that might be due to getting a filling few hours after. Lasted for few hours, and I felt better, though arm was sore for two or three days. Wasn't bad at all. 

AHHHHHH I got the voice actor for Miles Edgeworth from the Phoenix Wright English Dub TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MY SISTER! I requested it today and did not expect to get a response that fast. She's gonna love it. Again she's obsessed with Phoenix Wright, hell I even got her a name plaque that says her name and under it Attorney At Law. Gosh next week can't come fast enough to show her. Also I didn't even ask to mention the Autopsy report(it's from the game) which is awesome, I did ask to say her favorite quote and he did!

AH HA! I have an idea, I'll actually use the custom case maker of Phoenix Wright to match up what the VA actually said as an even more special video for her, first I'll show the Cameo, then the custom case maker.

I'll definitely be using Cameo again in the future(#notsponsored lol)

Edited by TrisetMaster908
More details

On 4/10/2021 at 6:17 AM, M3J said:

Six hours after getting Pfizer, I had left eye pain and discharge and semi-runny nose, and toothache though I think that might be due to getting a filling few hours after. Lasted for few hours, and I felt better, though arm was sore for two or three days. Wasn't bad at all. 

Actually with AztraZenica, about 3 days later a few random teeth started feeling weird. Not pain so much, just a slight sensitivity. It only lasted a few hours tho. 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:17 PM, M3J said:

2 days in with pfizer and the only symptom I really had was a runny nose; but I always have a cold regardless because my body is just like that, so Idk if it was actually a side effect. No sore arm either 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

I'm guessing everyone's totally different (plus different vaccines too) as I can count on one hand how many bloody noses I've had in my life, but low and behold I've had 2 since the vaccine? I dunno if they're linked but yeah it's been a weird week, but everything's back to normal now thankfully

On 4/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, ThreeG said:

Actually with AztraZenica, about 3 days later a few random teeth started feeling weird. Not pain so much, just a slight sensitivity. It only lasted a few hours tho. 

oh not too bad, especially if you've had those space dividers for braces. I took a Tylenol and felt better pretty quickly. 

On 4/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Jeb ★ said:

2 days in with pfizer and the only symptom I really had was a runny nose; but I always have a cold regardless because my body is just like that, so Idk if it was actually a side effect. No sore arm either 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Probably triggered by the vaccine? 

First dose of Pfizer vaccine completed... with the second dose scheduled for May 4th.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:25 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

AHHHHHH I got the voice actor for Miles Edgeworth from the Phoenix Wright English Dub TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MY SISTER! I requested it today and did not expect to get a response that fast. She's gonna love it. Again she's obsessed with Phoenix Wright, hell I even got her a name plaque that says her name and under it Attorney At Law. Gosh next week can't come fast enough to show her. Also I didn't even ask to mention the Autopsy report(it's from the game) which is awesome, I did ask to say her favorite quote and he did!

She freaking LOVED IT! She started crying and shaking, I made her day