Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, TheTRIsetMaster908 said:

My dad was FINALLY approved for the Spinal Cord Stimulator! Will get it later this month, I pray that it helps him, hate to see him in pain

Good luck man! 

On the plus side of this virus situation...I have a lot of free time now. Get to play Animal Crossing, do a lot of yard work, maybe complete some other games that have been on my backlog forever, watch Dark Side of the Ring, AEW, Wrestlemania (as weird as it's gonna be), Netflix queue, etc. Lol. 

I was able to get both Jacksepticeye's and Miniladd's V2 Youtooz figures this week so that's good. And main good thing this week is..IM FINALLY ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES! About freaking time, I was honestly about to give up hope and I got a text message ad saying "Wireless Internet in your area, unlimited data, no contract, ect. They said it supports gaming, live streaming. So I gave it a try and it works. Downside is downloading sucks badly, BUT they are sending me a different modem, hopefully it'll be better at downloading. Just glad I can play WarZone, Fortnite, COD Multiplayer, ect now. Its called Clyirfi btw

Can see and feel myself getting in better shape during the pandemic. Just being home is keeping my eating and sleeping habits at a better place, and I've been doing stuff outside (whenever it isn't raining), such as splitting firewood and rebuilding rock work in the gardens. So...yeah, not sure if I'm necessarily losing weight, since muscle is heavier than fat. But...I'm certainly in better shape. If I tense up in the mirror, I can even see lines of musculature where there damned sure never were any. Lol. So, while everyone else is posting on FB about eating snacks and drinking booze all day, and how fat they're gonna be when this is over...I'm heading in the opposite direction. Solitude has always fueled me. 

Also, I think I'm one of those people, where...I'll get in shape to a point, and then someone will say "wow...you're losing a lot of weight". And then I'll stop because I've been called out. Hahaha. 

BS and Good, BS first

I decided to say ? it and buy a Switch Lite, went on Walmart and bought it, went to the store, bought Animal Crossing and went to pick up my Switch, they are all out and I was refunded...then went on Best Buy, all out. GameStop, all out. Amazon, over F*ing priced.

Now the good, And went to Ebay and found a new one, only 1 left, for a decent price and got 2 year Protection plan. Will take over a week to get it, but hopefully that wont get canceled .

Edit still hasnt shipped

I preordered an action figure on Amazon.  Much to my surprise, I woke up today and not only did it ship, but the price dropped overnight, so I saved $1.50.  I didn't think the pre-order price guarantee would pay off this late, but what do ya know.

My internet started working again today, my dad was again approved for the SCS, I bought a Switch Lite from my bestfriends, and started Animal Crossing. And survived the storm that hit the south. 

And I got my refund back from the Switch I tried to get from Ebay

• 2 weeks later...

Had a really awesome night last night amid this whole corona thing. Tiny group of us got together for a bonfire for our friends 21st birthday (she had no idea we'd be showing up), and it was just such a great vibe. Made me realize just how much I miss hanging out with friends in this whole thing. Girl I'm crushing on was there too, and she's recently single, so always great to be around her.

7 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Had a really awesome night last night amid this whole corona thing. Tiny group of us got together for a bonfire for our friends 21st birthday (she had no idea we'd be showing up), and it was just such a great vibe. Made me realize just how much I miss hanging out with friends in this whole thing. Girl I'm crushing on was there too, and she's recently single, so always great to be around her.

https://twitter.com/chicagosmayor/status/1254542891424395264

Read Me!

I've really been improving in Math lately. The first two weeks or so of Online School as really difficult but I've really been thriving as of late. My main problem is not focusing enough on school throughout the week and have a shit ton of work to do by the end of it. Didn't do a single Science/SS assignment this week and I'm going to be grinding today. (2:31 AM on Fri where I'm at for context) Thankfully my dad will be by my side helping, so that's nice. Me and my family made cupcakes and we used the extra batter to make a thin cake. We don't really do stuff together like all four of us, it's usually me my sister and my dad or my dad and my mom it was really quite nice. I made eggs my self for the first time and the we're fire. Had it with Jack cheese ham and some peppers on toast. On the flip side Im not really keeping up with ela (normally it's Hella easy and my best subject) and grades are slipping. Apparently this whole quarantine is just tucking bizzaro world rn. I recently picked up Smackdown VS Raw 2006 and Tony Hawk Underground and those two are a blast, if you have a ps2 (And or XBOX for Tony hawk) those games are top-tier. I never realized how lucky I am my older sister gave me THPS4 because it got me not only in the Tony hawk games but skating in general. I also never realized how big (in my case) my ps2 collection is. I've got like 5 wrestling games, the 2 tony hawk games, 6 fighting games, a GTA title, a Crash game, and Metal Gear Solid 2 (which I for one don't like don't @ me) and yeah that's it. I wanna try and track down DBZ Raging Blast but that game goes for alot on eBay and my local retro game store had it but I never saw the price, so I'll just hunt Budokai 3 to make up for it. Also SYM is in the agenda but at the bottom. I also joined the fourm looking for formulas and all of you guys are super chill. Oh yes, got into caw making, (specifically for the older titles, always was a big caw guy on the 2k games) and made a *Censored* ton of guys from ROH, to AJPW. Got in to Indy/Eastern stuff a hell of alot more through this guy on YT named Joseph Montecito. He makes video essays about the stuff I just mention and he kills it. Check him out if your into King's Road, McGuiness vs Danielson, and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff. I've been getting really really into PWG as of late (some of you might already know that from me posting about it) and will hopefully getting some DVDs by the end of the sale they have rn. If you're wonder what I will be getting in particular it will be the 3 volumes of pwg sells out, DDT 2012 and mystery Vortex III. If I get any more after that (which will DEFINITELY be happening), it will be the 2007 BOLA which has the most stacked *censored*ing card if ever seen. That's star power level is WAY over than 9000. (or 8000 idgaf) Um yeah that's it. Sorry you wasted your time reading this, your loss not mine.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:57 AM, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Read Me!

I've really been improving in Math lately. The first two weeks or so of Online School as really difficult but I've really been thriving as of late. My main problem is not focusing enough on school throughout the week and have a shit ton of work to do by the end of it. Didn't do a single Science/SS assignment this week and I'm going to be grinding today. (2:31 AM on Fri where I'm at for context) Thankfully my dad will be by my side helping, so that's nice. Me and my family made cupcakes and we used the extra batter to make a thin cake. We don't really do stuff together like all four of us, it's usually me my sister and my dad or my dad and my mom it was really quite nice. I made eggs my self for the first time and the we're fire. Had it with Jack cheese ham and some peppers on toast. On the flip side Im not really keeping up with ela (normally it's Hella easy and my best subject) and grades are slipping. Apparently this whole quarantine is just tucking bizzaro world rn. I recently picked up Smackdown VS Raw 2006 and Tony Hawk Underground and those two are a blast, if you have a ps2 (And or XBOX for Tony hawk) those games are top-tier. I never realized how lucky I am my older sister gave me THPS4 because it got me not only in the Tony hawk games but skating in general. I also never realized how big (in my case) my ps2 collection is. I've got like 5 wrestling games, the 2 tony hawk games, 6 fighting games, a GTA title, a Crash game, and Metal Gear Solid 2 (which I for one don't like don't @ me) and yeah that's it. I wanna try and track down DBZ Raging Blast but that game goes for alot on eBay and my local retro game store had it but I never saw the price, so I'll just hunt Budokai 3 to make up for it. Also SYM is in the agenda but at the bottom. I also joined the fourm looking for formulas and all of you guys are super chill. Oh yes, got into caw making, (specifically for the older titles, always was a big caw guy on the 2k games) and made a *Censored* ton of guys from ROH, to AJPW. Got in to Indy/Eastern stuff a hell of alot more through this guy on YT named Joseph Montecito. He makes video essays about the stuff I just mention and he kills it. Check him out if your into King's Road, McGuiness vs Danielson, and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff. I've been getting really really into PWG as of late (some of you might already know that from me posting about it) and will hopefully getting some DVDs by the end of the sale they have rn. If you're wonder what I will be getting in particular it will be the 3 volumes of pwg sells out, DDT 2012 and mystery Vortex III. If I get any more after that (which will DEFINITELY be happening), it will be the 2007 BOLA which has the most stacked *censored*ing card if ever seen. That's star power level is WAY over than 9000. (or 8000 idgaf) Um yeah that's it. Sorry you wasted your time reading this, your loss not mine.

Paragraphs, my dude. Paragraphs.

Archived