Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...the Nauts exclusive blue Jushin Liger figure that I bought for 80 bucks seems to be highly sought after already. Of course, I knew it would be, since it's limited to 300...but, there are only three listings on ebay for it...$300, $375, and $1,999. :lol: I'm feeling pretty good about navigating the Nautsinc website in japanese and getting an order in for this shit that should have been sold out before I knew it existed. Lol.

I found a silver wedding band on the side of the road today...not in a parking lot or anywhere...the actual side of the road. And it was a pretty open stretch of road as well. There are no names or anything on it...so, I'm just gonna keep it. Maker's mark directed me to the website where I found the exact one selling for about $140. I suspect that it was intentionally tossed from a moving car anyway, so I don't feel bad about it. I really don't think it was "lost". :lol:

Other things I've found just walking places: An autographed New Jersey Devils hockey card, a full case of Yuengling beer with only one bottle missing, $120 all in 20 dollar bills, just folded over. At this point, dumb luck is my middle name.

I picked up some experience making pizza over the past few years. One of those things that I never planned for myself, but just kinda happened. It's actually pretty fun, tbh. Best of luck, man.

i use to make it just for my own fun then my parents tried it and then the rest of my family tried it and ive just been making it for random people and they say its really good. its just all about trying to make things in bulk and keep the same flavor now. Plus making a trailer with a wood oven which ive never cooked with before.

If i see you in the streets im slapping you on point for that.

you're not gonna know it's me though, Papa John Jr

If im thinking right the city i want to go to with the trailer is near where you live...

I picked up some experience making pizza over the past few years. One of those things that I never planned for myself, but just kinda happened. It's actually pretty fun, tbh. Best of luck, man.

i use to make it just for my own fun then my parents tried it and then the rest of my family tried it and ive just been making it for random people and they say its really good. its just all about trying to make things in bulk and keep the same flavor now. Plus making a trailer with a wood oven which ive never cooked with before.

Nice, man.

I started working at this bar, and there was an actual pizza joint across the street. People said that I made the pizzas so well that we actually had people start crossing the street. I'm a pretty humble dude, but you can't deny that shit feels good. :cool:

My biological mother got her a SCS(Spinal Cord Stimulator) to help with her back and leg pain, we both, and my dad(adopted) all have Neurofibromatosis 1. I hope after my dad gets his SCS, that maybe I too can get one, I'm just tired of being in pain.

And the heart Doctor said my dads heart is good

My life hit rock bottom, but I moved to Tampa, Florida and have to start from zero again. I am thankful to have family I can bounce around and crash with. I am going to Takeover Tampa and Wrestlemania. My best friend is flying in to go with me. I might be going to the Dominican Republic this year, and Im going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras next year. Life is uncertain, everything about my future looks grim and uncertain, but it could be worse. The Wrestlemania card is shaping up to be cool.

195-D245-E-3-B9-C-461-B-8-F33-9-FD2-E3-A

My life hit rock bottom, but I moved to Tampa, Florida and have to start from zero again. I am thankful to have family I can bounce around and crash with. I am going to Takeover Tampa and Wrestlemania. My best friend is flying in to go with me. I might be going to the Dominican Republic this year, and Im going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras next year. Life is uncertain, everything about my future looks grim and uncertain, but it could be worse. The Wrestlemania card is shaping up to be cool.

I feel you. But we are are going to be ok.

I'm sure WM is going to be a great time! It's very different to watch an event live and from home, not to mention a thing like Wrestlemania.

Archived