Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went on Amazon and found a bundle of candy I havent had in months, Sour Patch Kids Conversation Hearts, god I loved those. Its 12 13 oz. Bags. So I'm gonna be snacking for awhile lol. When my friend gave me some earlier this year I fell in love. Now in my top 5 favorite candies

Woke up to a nice surprise this morning... I've already surpassed my Extra Life 2019 fundraising goal, with plenty of time left for more before it "officially" kicks off on November 2nd.

Thinking I just might live stream all of my gaming this time around... *shrug*

Meeting Bret Hart tomorrow with Inside The Ropes. Really looking forward to it. :)

Cool. How did this go?

I was a nervous wreck meeting him. Had loads of questions to ask him but couldn't get any out. The picture I got with him was good though, that's in the Pics of Yourself Thread. 5he show was good but got a bit awkward when he started talking about the ring boys scandal.

NCAA Football games MAY MAKE ITS RETURN!!

The athletes can now profit for their names and likenesses

Also watched Chilled Choas play Joking Hazard on Table Top Simulator and I fell in love. So when I get paid I'm gonna buy the actual card game. This will be fun, cant play with one of my friends because she is too pure mind and hearted. Mine was ruined years ago :lol:

NCAA Football games MAY MAKE ITS RETURN!!

The athletes can now profit for their names and likenesses

Also watched Chilled Choas play Joking Hazard on Table Top Simulator and I fell in love. So when I get paid I'm gonna buy the actual card game. This will be fun, cant play with one of my friends because she is too pure mind and hearted. Mine was ruined years ago :lol:

Hopefully 2K gets to make a game for them.

My bestfriend and his wife are trying to get into Yugioh, and actually how to play it. Which has revived it in me. Dusting my old binder full of them and gonna buy new sleeves for them. And organizing them by Alphabetical, Type, and Level. Gonna get some full decks. Mostly the God Card ones since they can actually be used in battle now. Still my go to strong card are my Sphinxes from the movie. Had to buy the Andro because I've lost it and the Pyramid of Light. Do want the Toon cards too

These new shoes are so damn comfortable... now I want to see how warm they feel when it's even colder outside.

1. are they water proof?

2. If so, how much and which shoes?

3. Would you recommend that over Timberlands?

I'm looking to get new shoes, and Timberlands is my choice unless there's a better one

Archived