Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

Just had a job interview. Felt like it went really well. Fingers crossed.

Old computer works again! This is great because if it keeps working, then I won't need to drop money on a new laptop.

Also had a job interview and got offered it on the spot!

Congrats my dude

I also was offered the job. Im now the crew manager for a touring music production company 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Also had a job interview and got offered it on the spot!

Congrats my dude

I also was offered the job. Im now the crew manager for a touring music production company 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Just graduated College yesterday!

Congrats you two. :)

Just booked a ticket for Friday Night Smackdown, which feels weird to say now, and that it's actually happening on a Friday night.

Know it's weird but 2 things

1. Youtuber Miniladd does weekly Meme streams where people donate money and send links to YouTube videos, I sent one and not only did it show on the stream and make him laugh, it was also included in the Highlight video. And my YouTube name was shown

And 2. YouTuber ChilledChaos replied to me on Twitter.

Just 2 of my favorite Youtubers.

Edit: Now Miniladd replied to me on Twitter! See this is why I love Twitter more than Facebook. Because I can talk to my favorite content creators and have a chance of them replying to me

Edit 2: My meme donation was yet again shown on the highlights! AND his tweet about the video was the clip I sent with my YouTube name!

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

My niece (not by blood but her father and I are close as brothers) was born today.

Rumor that has been going around our town for many weeks has been confirmed today

Chic-Fil-A is coming to our town

And Taco Bell is coming Back. Been like 10 years since it closed down, and its rumored to be together with KFC. Which would also be returning. MY town has enough. Zaxbys, Willy T's, Church's, Hearts, then Chick-Fil-A, KFC

Our pool was delivered yesterday... and the weather should be decent enough this weekend to get it assembled.

Fingers crossed

Consumed Panda Express. Their thin chow mein is the only reason I go there.

Pool is assembled... water is being filled... hope the weather holds out, so I can get the plumbing for the pump all ready to go.

Yes sir. We jumped from 130k to about 250k. And they're in talks with a distributor who might be willing to match our budget.

Also a good chance we might get Debra Wilson on board, as our producer knows her pretty well and says she was really interested in the project.

was there no NDA for this sort of stuff?

Sunny day... the sand filter and saltwater system are running, and the solar cover is finally sitting in the pool.

Fingers crossed that it starts warming things up in there.

Just learned from my lawyer that ODSP has finally reversed their decision and granted my disability. I can finally look into moving out of the situation I'm in.

Yes sir. We jumped from 130k to about 250k. And they're in talks with a distributor who might be willing to match our budget.

Also a good chance we might get Debra Wilson on board, as our producer knows her pretty well and says she was really interested in the project.

was there no NDA for this sort of stuff?

Not a big enough movie for it to be too important, as long as I don't say what movie.

We just had a magnificent day of shooting yesterday. We shot the climax and it came out PERFECTLY, hell, better than anyone expected I think. Also brought in a boom guy I had once worked with so it was awesome catching up for the day.