AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just met alternation

Same.
You met yourself? And fu I have you be here four hours. Yours was 5 min
Advantages of it being at my centre. :P

Did you lot come from Bolton by coach or something?

Train

Mysterio/Styles tomorrow night. I'm *censored*ing ready!

Jealous! Lemme know how the match is!

Was amazing dude, really enjoyed it. For all the rumours I've heard about Mysterio being passed it or completely crocked, he performed as well as I've seen him perform in the past 10 years. Styles was great as well... probably the best wrestler I've seen live tbf, including all the WWE shows.

JoMo vs Carlito was probably the best match of the night. Carlito was a good sport with everything the crowd threw at him. There was a Sideshow Bob chant at the start of the match (dude's hair is crazy nowadays) and then someone shouted "WE WANT PRIMO" and he laughed as well :lol: JoMo went to the outside and got a foam hand off of a kid and hit Carlito with it. When he tried to give it back, the kid said it was for him and Morrison was like... "Aww thanks. Just as long as it isn't for Cena" :XD:

Also got to see Grado and Colt Cabana (they were a fun tag team as you can imagine), Magnus, Jay Lethal and Justin Gabriel (their match was amazing too tbf), Will Ospreay, Jimmy Havoc and Zack Sabre Jr. Kid Fite is one of the funniest guys I've ever seen as well though I didn't know who he was before I got there. That Scottish accent killed me.

Mysterio/Styles tomorrow night. I'm *censored*ing ready!

Jealous! Lemme know how the match is!

Was amazing dude, really enjoyed it. For all the rumours I've heard about Mysterio being passed it or completely crocked, he performed as well as I've seen him perform in the past 10 years. Styles was great as well... probably the best wrestler I've seen live tbf, including all the WWE shows.

JoMo vs Carlito was probably the best match of the night. Carlito was a good sport with everything the crowd threw at him. There was a Sideshow Bob chant at the start of the match (dude's hair is crazy nowadays) and then someone shouted "WE WANT PRIMO" and he laughed as well :lol: JoMo went to the outside and got a foam hand off of a kid and hit Carlito with it. When he tried to give it back, the kid said it was for him and Morrison was like... "Aww thanks. Just as long as it isn't for Cena" :XD:

Also got to see Grado and Colt Cabana (they were a fun tag team as you can imagine), Magnus, Jay Lethal and Justin Gabriel (their match was amazing too tbf), Will Ospreay, Jimmy Havoc and Zack Sabre Jr. Kid Fite is one of the funniest guys I've ever seen as well though I didn't know who he was before I got there. That Scottish accent killed me.

nice! Do they upload shows? I'd love to see that, esp Rey!

It's a little early for shots, no?

never too early for rum, you heathen.

I went to a place with the same name in Scotland a few months ago and their chips were so good. Really good burger too. Massive as shit.

Mine wasn't massive (fussy af when it comes to food) but it was cooked to near perfection. The homemade chips were brilliant too; just wish it wasn't as expensive.

Five Guys is pretty good, but I have to be feeling in the zone to eat there. Their food is just like so heavy, makes me not want to do shit for the rest of the day.

It does tend to feel like that, but it didn't today. I also didn't see the wrapper have more oil than Middle East, so that could be part of the problem.

Archived