Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I forgot gamely was a thing. Might have to look into that because there are games I wanna pay but I dont exactly have the time to play them but dont see a future when I can buy them. Dunno if Redbox'ing would work in my sitch. Have to check my pricing.

I know for a fact I couldn't do it without an external hardrive though. Last time I was in the PS4 storage it almost looked like when you delete a game, it takes the saves along with it. Not sure if that's the case but I'm almost certain the minute I delete something I'll get a sudden urge to play it XD. I saw a 2 TB for like 60. Maybe I'll make that a late birthday,present,for myself. Really trying to monitor my wallet a little closer until I can gauge my new bills/spending habit post move.

I have taken my first step into the world of 4k TV. I got a little too spoiled with my phone display looking so amazing so I couldn't get another 1080 TV. It's still not what I thought it was, but it's so much better than the TV I had and I'm slowly starting to love it. Now I just hope my cats don't do something stupid and knock it over because I will kill them both

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my new Xbox 360 Slim (well preowned) it's so nice to play my old games without sounding like there's a tube train underneath the TV. Also I found out why my Sky Plus box wasn't connecting to the internet. Turns out the hub got unplugged at some stage, and I'd managed to plug in a cable that actually wasn't connected to anything at the other end!!

I discovered how to do something in Photoshop that I wish I knew was available to me a long time ago. In fact, I used to have a plugin that was free at the time I installed it, but later went to a paid download, and I lost that plugin when my old computer died. Now, I basically discovered that I can do all the same shit with a built-in feature.

Roserade best Poke

I would have to agree, but Vileplume and Bulbasaur are not too far behind. A friend of mine was able to get a shiny Roserade in Go. He was giddy like a schoolgirl

Gonna jump on the Charizard bandwagon as well. Dude's been my favorite since I was a kid.

Yeah. Charizard has been my favorite since I saw it on the cover of Pokemon Red. It was also my first Pokemon that I selected. I know it gets a lot of criticism, but I've always liked it. I'm just happy to see people dig the avatar.

Because it looks cool, and the subject is my favorite Pokemon???

Oh okay. My bad M3J. Sorry about that dude. Charizard is also my favorite Pokemon. I'm still new to the forum, so I thought I would have an avatar that stands out.

:lol: This entire post is a-goddamn-dorable. For my part, the alakazam line is my favourite.

--------------

Bought a tub of gummi-bears, havent had any since I was a kid.

Now I've had my old Xbox 360 gamertag recovered, I've got all my old games on the new 360. I have been having a great time playing Turtles the Arcade Game with my daughter. She's nearly 8, but hasn't really played games on console until now.

I think I miiiight have found the problem with my computer, though its a weird one.

It would appear what was causing my computer to lock up when getting into gameplay of games was my voltage stabilizer, of all things. No idea how, but after moving the plug to the outlet directly it doesn't seem to be happening anymore.

Archived