Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The telephone rang for the first time in months. It had been dead since a thunderstorm. We had tried getting the phone company to fix it, but they claimed it was working fine at the time on their end. Maybe the cool, dry air had something to do with why it suddenly works now. Who knows.

This:

NYR72k7.jpg

Even though it cost over $300 with shipping, and won't be out till December.

I'm most excited about the signed poster, tbh...even though I have no idea what it will look like. Primus always has sick posters for their shows, and I'm assuming this will be something right along that same standard.

My theatre show production of Shakespeare's "As You Like It" had it's final show today. I played Charles the Wrestler and I got to direct a killer wrestling match that has gotten a ton of great feedback. Super proud of that

Spyro in a couple hours

I have it pre-ordered on PS4 but since Red Dead was SOO much data I uses up all my GB so I cant play it for a bit. Hope I can go to my friend's and download it soon. Haven't played a Spyro game in so long. Last time when my neighbor used to live near me.

Sly Cooper BETTER be next year

In other news, my hometown is having a wrestling event. All the proceeds to a wrestler who lost his daughter to brain cancer. They always have a big turnout. I even saw Alex Shelley and Petey Williams in person.

Remember years ago my town had a wrestling event and Jimmy Valent, The Barbarian, and even Jake The Snake Roberts was there(Back before DDP changed his life) Got Autographs from them all but only got a picture with Jimmy Valent. Wasn't as star struck than one of my friends was when a few years ago Scott Hall decided to show up at SPW in Columbus GA. Brought a Scott Hall card and got it signed. He only met him and got it signed because we were Very close with one of the top people of SPW. I didn't meet him but I did see him.

Archived