Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm home again! Cologne was very nice. Courtney Barnett absolutely KILLED it. That was honestly the best concert I've been to yet. Even the opening act (Big Scary) was fantastic. Ended up buying their album too and got a pic with the drummer. Courtney's setlist was *censored*ing fantastic, played everything bar one song I wanted to hear. And the crowd was on fire too. Everyone danced, it was great.

This is easily my favorite year in terms of concerts. :D

I'm home again! Cologne was very nice. Courtney Barnett absolutely KILLED it. That was honestly the best concert I've been to yet. Even the opening act (Big Scary) was fantastic. Ended up buying their album too and got a pic with the drummer. Courtney's setlist was *censored*ing fantastic, played everything bar one song I wanted to hear. And the crowd was on fire too. Everyone danced, it was great.

Damn it, I'm jealous but also happy you went to see her! What other concerts did you go to this year, apart from Unknown Mortal Orchestra? :D

Damn it, I'm jealous but also happy you went to see her! What other concerts did you go to this year, apart from Unknown Mortal Orchestra? :D

Thank you <3 Bob Dylan and Hop Along two weeks ago! It's seriously unreal. I saw my favorite singer (Courtney) my favorite band (Hop Along) and the greatest musician ever in just three weeks. :D

Maybe it's adrenaline. Maybe it's one muscle group picking up the other's slack. But for not having done any kind of exercise whatsoever for almost two years, I don't seem to have lost that much strength.

Also, having watched the first installment of Digimon Adventure Tri, I've been in a nostalgia driven euphoria for the past two days. I love all of the season 1 characters. All of them. Even Joe, at times. I have complaints, but I won't spoil anything. However I must say I love the new Mimi. :wub:

Archived