Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Moved to LA about a week ago, started my day job which has really normalized it. Also starting a film gig next week!

Happened to reconnect with an old acquaintance and turns out we were "perfect strangers" as she said, just hit it off really well and overlapped on a ton. Great knowing I have a friend out here now.

I miss my cat like crazy though. He's with my parents and my moms says he's been searching for me. Demands to be let into my room, sniffs around, then goes and lays down on the spot I slept the most. Current lease doesn't allow pets, and he's an outdoor cat so I don't think he'd even be happy in a little LA apartment... so I can't wait to visit him next month when I fly home for All Out.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheSevenYearItch said:

I last posted in here in 2017...so lots since then. But I have 2 kids and bought a house this summer which is probably the best of it!

Holy shit dude, congrats!

On 8/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, Creepy Bro said:

Just ordered myself a PS5, should be delivered with time to spare before Back 4 Blood has its launch in October.

woot woot 

Sigh, the eagle has officially landed.

I've had an eventful day: At around 3 am this morning, there was a car accident. Someone got into a car accident right in front of my house. They hit a tree, and the car landed on the driver side. The dude was bleeding pretty bad. I called 911 as soon as possible. I waited there until the paramedics arrived. The dude is okay. He's just sore and has a few big cuts and a messed up shoulder. The car was also totalled. His family thanked me for helping, and they called me a hero, but I'm not a hero. I'm more of a lost cause than a hero. I was just doing the right thing. The paramedics are the real heroes.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Just had my first COVID vaccine. Had to get someone to visit the house as I struggle to get out now. But that's the first one out of the way. 

Cool cool... congrats!

We're getting ready to leave for Grand Tetons National Park and Yellowstone National Park tomorrow... super excited!

• 1 month later...

Yo, this is Grenade. Cant figure out what login I used back in the day. Just came to check how things were these days. Crazy to think how big of a part this forum played in my life growing up and I appreciate you guys. About to turn 27 and am living with the girl of my dreams in a city and apartment that I love as well. I know most people I was friends with on here back then probably don't even visit anymore but hope all is well with everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived