Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:

I graduate university tomorrow... so many emotions right now.

Congrats bro, enjoy your day tomorrow.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Generations said:

I finally get my second Covid shot tomorrow. 

And I'll keep wearing a mask in congested places, just to piss people off. 

The HVAC guy tried to make fun of me for wearing a mask than i just said im wearing it cause  he smells funny and he wouldn't talk to me anymore.

I'm fully vaccinated, and I'm still wearing masks everywhere. Hell, when I'm in NYC I double-mask. I don't trust people, and vaccinated people aren't 100% immune, AND they can still spread covid. People suck for not caring about this or ignoring it. 

Second shot was fine. First one definitely made my arm sore by this point. This time I have nothing. Maybe the lady who administered it did a better job than the last one. Like...I know with tattoos, some artists are a lot more painful than others based on how hard they press. Maybe shots are hit or miss with how deep they go or something. Either way...yeah, nothing at all this time. Of course, I could wake up tomorrow feeling like I got hit by a bus. But, I doubt it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta Georgia the 24th and 25th. I haven't been in over 13 years! 

Got bad news one of my favorite Coasters, The Cheetah, closed down last year to make room for more in the future, it was a fast Coaster. 

It also has a water park 

ALSO BILL ENGVALL will be there the 24th one of my favorite comedians

On 7/10/2021 at 3:57 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

Going to Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta Georgia the 24th and 25th. I haven't been in over 13 years! 

Got bad news one of my favorite Coasters, The Cheetah, closed down last year to make room for more in the future, it was a fast Coaster. 

It also has a water park 

ALSO BILL ENGVALL will be there the 24th one of my favorite comedians

Finally home, 4 hour drive there, and 4 back, stayed for 2 days, sadly 2 rides I wanted to ride were down. My sister rode her first flipping Coaster, rode 1 twice and another once. Had a blast, long drive.

It was my first vacation in 12 years! We plan on Six Flags(Over Georgia) next year, and then Orlando the next. I HOPE we go to Orlando, it'll be my 30th Birthday, and I would love to celebrate it in Harry Potter World. They'd have to drag my ass out of there lol. I haven't been in OVER 15 YEARS there. I was like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Met Mick Foley yesterday.

Had a nice day. 

(Of course, the amount of absolute disgusting wrestling fans that came out of the woodwork soured the experience a bit).

Waited like 2 hours in line behind some stereotypical fat nerds who talked about some of the cringiest shit I've ever heard.

Archived