Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Six hours after getting Pfizer, I had left eye pain and discharge and semi-runny nose, and toothache though I think that might be due to getting a filling few hours after. Lasted for few hours, and I felt better, though arm was sore for two or three days. Wasn't bad at all. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHHH I got the voice actor for Miles Edgeworth from the Phoenix Wright English Dub TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MY SISTER! I requested it today and did not expect to get a response that fast. She's gonna love it. Again she's obsessed with Phoenix Wright, hell I even got her a name plaque that says her name and under it Attorney At Law. Gosh next week can't come fast enough to show her. Also I didn't even ask to mention the Autopsy report(it's from the game) which is awesome, I did ask to say her favorite quote and he did!

AH HA! I have an idea, I'll actually use the custom case maker of Phoenix Wright to match up what the VA actually said as an even more special video for her, first I'll show the Cameo, then the custom case maker.

I'll definitely be using Cameo again in the future(#notsponsored lol)

On 4/10/2021 at 6:17 AM, M3J said:

Six hours after getting Pfizer, I had left eye pain and discharge and semi-runny nose, and toothache though I think that might be due to getting a filling few hours after. Lasted for few hours, and I felt better, though arm was sore for two or three days. Wasn't bad at all. 

Actually with AztraZenica, about 3 days later a few random teeth started feeling weird. Not pain so much, just a slight sensitivity. It only lasted a few hours tho. 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:17 PM, M3J said:

2 days in with pfizer and the only symptom I really had was a runny nose; but I always have a cold regardless because my body is just like that, so Idk if it was actually a side effect. No sore arm either ????? 

I'm guessing everyone's totally different (plus different vaccines too) as I can count on one hand how many bloody noses I've had in my life, but low and behold I've had 2 since the vaccine? I dunno if they're linked but yeah it's been a weird week, but everything's back to normal now thankfully

On 4/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, ThreeG said:

Actually with AztraZenica, about 3 days later a few random teeth started feeling weird. Not pain so much, just a slight sensitivity. It only lasted a few hours tho. 

oh not too bad, especially if you've had those space dividers for braces. I took a Tylenol and felt better pretty quickly. 

On 4/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Jeb ? said:

2 days in with pfizer and the only symptom I really had was a runny nose; but I always have a cold regardless because my body is just like that, so Idk if it was actually a side effect. No sore arm either ????? 

Probably triggered by the vaccine? 

On 4/10/2021 at 1:25 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

AHHHHHH I got the voice actor for Miles Edgeworth from the Phoenix Wright English Dub TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MY SISTER! I requested it today and did not expect to get a response that fast. She's gonna love it. Again she's obsessed with Phoenix Wright, hell I even got her a name plaque that says her name and under it Attorney At Law. Gosh next week can't come fast enough to show her. Also I didn't even ask to mention the Autopsy report(it's from the game) which is awesome, I did ask to say her favorite quote and he did!

She freaking LOVED IT! She started crying and shaking, I made her day

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Talladega yesterday, not a fan of racing but it was free for me lol Mainy went to be around family. Got to see a few wrecks/crashes, two happened right in front of us. We were like the closest to the track as a fan could go without being on the track(and not where the racing crew is)

Me and my sis pulled for #52 as a joke(he was last for the longest time so we wanted an underdog win) The guy who took us also got tickets for the fall

Did get sunburned though... Hopefully I won't get next time. Note to self, BRING EAR PLUGS..also more sunscreen 

Also got like EVERY GAME on my PS5 updated, and I downloaded a S*** TON of games, I have a 4 TB hard-drive and I now only have like 500 GB left. I hate I can't have more PS5 games downloaded because you can't play them if they are downloaded to the hard-drive, it's soo stupid! Oh well

Edit: Now I plan on driving up there for Mother's Day weekend, with her being my Biological mom I need to be with her, it'll mean alot. Working on making her a Grimlins Perler Bead art, been trying to get better and faster at it. I'm gonna go to Hoby Lobby and get like 1, 2 or 3 of each color and get a container for them instead of using the huge one I bought that's all mixed up

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mustacio said:

Honestly - It's real good to see how many of you guys are still here and keep in touch.

I also laughed hard at what an absolute shitshow the end of the year awards for 2020 were.

Never change caws!

Honestly I feel like if the WWE games (and WWE in general) were really good again this place would see more action like in the old days.

Been having fun here at my Biological Mom's house, been bonding even more with my sister. I got her watching the MCU movies, next one to watch is Winter Solider(skipping Thor 2) and been playing more Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, now download her a DS emulator to play the DS games so she doesn't buy a DS, the games, or the games on the App Store. 

Staying atleast another day because it's raining and I live 2.5 hours away

On 4/13/2021 at 3:45 PM, Creepy Bro said:

First dose of Pfizer vaccine completed... with the second dose scheduled for May 4th.

Second dose wrecked the both of us, but we're much better now.

FeelsFullyVaccinatedMan

28 minutes ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

Cool. What's the first thing you're gonna play on it?

If it arrives on time it'll be Miles Morales. If not I'll start on the Ratchet & Clank reboot in 60fps and Astro's Playroom on the side.

1 hour ago, AlterNation said:

If it arrives on time it'll be Miles Morales. If not I'll start on the Ratchet & Clank reboot in 60fps and Astro's Playroom on the side.

If I had one the Spidey one would be the first I'd play too. Either that or the Black Ops Cold War.

1. Finished Spider-Man Miles Morales a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Gonna go for the Platinum trophy soon.

2. I met my new niece yesterday and she's gorgeous. Love her.

3. Today I got my first dose of a COVID vaccine, babyyyyyyyyyy.

56 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

1. Finished Spider-Man Miles Morales a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Gonna go for the Platinum trophy soon.

2. I met my new niece yesterday and she's gorgeous. Love her.

3. Today I got my first dose of a COVID vaccine, babyyyyyyyyyy.

Nice. Happy for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived