Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got finished riding my bike and it felt good af. And I feel crazy greedy because I want all Stars when I just got two new games rip.

My dad has a side job installing this streaming service called top media. He buys fire sticks and puts the app on em and then pepole buy the fire sticks and get a subscriptions and he said I could do em for some wrestling DVDs but he already did all of em.

Rip. 

@BrandonX are you happy now?

22 hours ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Just got finished riding my bike and it felt good af. And I feel crazy greedy because I want all Stars when I just got two new games rip.

My dad has a side job installing this streaming service called top media. He buys fire sticks and puts the app on em and then pepole buy the fire sticks and get a subscriptions and he said I could do em for some wrestling DVDs but he already did all of em.

Rip. 

@BrandonX are you happy now?

chill

• 3 weeks later...

Replacement power supply unit for my PS4 shipped earlier than expected so if I'm lucky I might still get it before Ghost Of Tsushima comes out.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:57 AM, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Read Me!

I've really been improving in Math lately. The first two weeks or so of Online School as really difficult but I've really been thriving as of late. My main problem is not focusing enough on school throughout the week and have a shit ton of work to do by the end of it. Didn't do a single Science/SS assignment this week and I'm going to be grinding today. (2:31 AM on Fri where I'm at for context) Thankfully my dad will be by my side helping, so that's nice. Me and my family made cupcakes and we used the extra batter to make a thin cake. We don't really do stuff together like all four of us, it's usually me my sister and my dad or my dad and my mom it was really quite nice. I made eggs my self for the first time and the we're fire. Had it with Jack cheese ham and some peppers on toast. On the flip side Im not really keeping up with ela (normally it's Hella easy and my best subject) and grades are slipping. Apparently this whole quarantine is just tucking bizzaro world rn. I recently picked up Smackdown VS Raw 2006 and Tony Hawk Underground and those two are a blast, if you have a ps2 (And or XBOX for Tony hawk) those games are top-tier. I never realized how lucky I am my older sister gave me THPS4 because it got me not only in the Tony hawk games but skating in general. I also never realized how big (in my case) my ps2 collection is. I've got like 5 wrestling games, the 2 tony hawk games, 6 fighting games, a GTA title, a Crash game, and Metal Gear Solid 2 (which I for one don't like don't @ me) and yeah that's it. I wanna try and track down DBZ Raging Blast but that game goes for alot on eBay and my local retro game store had it but I never saw the price, so I'll just hunt Budokai 3 to make up for it. Also SYM is in the agenda but at the bottom. I also joined the fourm looking for formulas and all of you guys are super chill. Oh yes, got into caw making, (specifically for the older titles, always was a big caw guy on the 2k games) and made a *Censored* ton of guys from ROH, to AJPW. Got in to Indy/Eastern stuff a hell of alot more through this guy on YT named Joseph Montecito. He makes video essays about the stuff I just mention and he kills it. Check him out if your into King's Road, McGuiness vs Danielson, and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff. I've been getting really really into PWG as of late (some of you might already know that from me posting about it) and will hopefully getting some DVDs by the end of the sale they have rn. If you're wonder what I will be getting in particular it will be the 3 volumes of pwg sells out, DDT 2012 and mystery Vortex III. If I get any more after that (which will DEFINITELY be happening), it will be the 2007 BOLA which has the most stacked *censored*ing card if ever seen. That's star power level is WAY over than 9000. (or 8000 idgaf) Um yeah that's it. Sorry you wasted your time reading this, your loss not mine.

Welp. School year is almost over. This week is the second to last week of it. Damn it was a hell of a ride. I don't want to get into any really personal details but I met so many great pepole from about June of 2019 to now. 

I've changed so much from this time last year it's not even funny. Got way into skateboarding and the culture in general as well as dragging my friends along with me too. With the help of my dad I've gotten into sneakers which was something I was oblivious to until now. I've introduced my buds to our favorite game to play together, mortal kombat shaolin monks.

Specifically during the summer I met some of the coolest pepole I've ever had the pleasure to interact with over a children's minecraft rip off. And I joined this fourm and met all of you! And that's just the tip of the iceberg. It's a quite anti climate send off to such a great school year, not academically but life-wise and yeah. But still, my point stands. 

I don't want to get my hopes too high since it could die again, but I managed to get my PS4 running without replacing the PSU. At the moment i'm letting it install the newest system software update and then making damn sure it uploads all my saves to the PS Plus cloud just in case.

My Dad was released from the hospital last night after being admitted with an irregular heart beat on Sunday morning and being taken away via ambulance.

Just waiting for 2020 to be over with, honestly.

My dad is having his Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial put in tomorrow! So thoughts, prayers, anything would be nice. God I hope this helps him. If I havent said it before he has Degenerative Disk Disease, Neuropathy in his right leg(years ago the Dr told him he had no Vitamin B12 in his system at all, couldn't repair the damage but can stop further with shots) and more, and he is just in major pain, but he wont quit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get my PS4 working again (for the second time). Its only a matter of time before it dies again so I'm currently transfering every save file that I can't (or wouldn't enjoy) recreate easy to a USB stick. I'm dead certain its the power supply but once this transfer finishes it won't matter.

I'll get hate for it but I kinda hope the PS5 uses an external power brick. Sure its more weighty but its easier to replace.

• 1 month later...

Ultra lame but me and my bro finally got our first Warzone win! In Duos, about dang time we got it. It took NOWHERE near as long it took our Blackout win. I feel like that's the best I've played this game, we didn't even go to the gulag, I only went down twice and he did once. I still don't know how we pulled it off, but I tell you it felt good! He said that he almost died because he had to reload, it was at that point the other guy also had to reload

Uploading that to my channel soon. Hell we mainly was trying to find Intel and we wound up winning. We dropped to get the intel and then we played it out instead of just quitting. Funny note, the dang final circle was INSDE the gas itself lol. 

• 3 months later...

Already exceeded my donation goal for Extra Life 2020, after thinking that I wasn't going to do it - given the horror show 2020 has been.

Kind of glad my younger brother talked me into doing it again, with it being my 8th year of participation.

Finally went to the pain dr again, and I'm finally back on my pain meds, he did say my physiological exam shows I have anxiety and depression so he wrote me something for that. Hopefully ill start feeling better, I knew I had it, just good to know I have conformation and something to help treat it

Got my Extra Life Merch ordered. It sucks Extra Life is very different this year, but I gotta support them. Glad they have a poster worth buying this year, I didn't like last year's, but I got the shirt, badges, and pin . But this year I just got the shirt, poster, and pin. And sucks no Pokémon League badges this year too

• 2 weeks later...

Archived