Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bestfriend has his birthday yesterday and we finally played Cyanide and Happiness's Joking Hazard. Just me, him, and his wife. Hopefully we can play it with a bigger group, some friends are too "pure" to play it. Probably be offensive to them :lol:

Just laughed my ass off at something that really shouldn't be funny.

My whole childhood, my mom called Creamy Wheat cereal 'Farina'...today, I look at the box, and it has two sides...one English and one Spanish. You mean to tell me that Farina is just the Spanish word for milled wheat? *Censored* off. :lol: How did she fail to catch this mistake for literally decades of my life? I grew up calling this shit Farina...and I only learned the truth now, after 31 years of investigating shit on my own. Lmao.

It's both bad and great. I love the city, and I love feeling like the city's taking away my soul and turning me into a soulless machine. It's a great feeling, honestly.

But also, the commute would suck, and pollution as well.

So I was talking to my friend this other day about how I really want to do an Escape Room, well coincidently she told me yesterday that the YSA(Young Single Adults) are planning this weekend to go to the Escape Room place. So woo I get to do one. Just so weird how I mentioned it to her and boom next day she tells me that they are planning on doing it. Hope its the Mansion one. Theres 4 Scenarios.

Oh yeah :edit: plans fell through and didn't go, oh well

So i did casting for a video by Jubilee that was shot two days ago. Their videos usually do a couple million in views, and I cast Kyle Long from the Bears in this one, so it'll probably generate even more views. The next day was the epitome of sex, drugs and rock n roll. It's back to the real world today, but what a ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Found an AIM controller for PSVR for like $40 so I jumped on that. Other places have it like $70 or $80. Now hopefully Arizona Sunshine will work better since I'm having Aiming problems, have to angle the gun just right to get the green sights to show up on the scope. And with Firewall Zero Hour being free this month for PS+ it requires it I think. Man my bestfriend called me the day the games got announced and flipped out that it was free. Weird that as soon as we get our PSVR Playstation Plus announces a free PSVR game. So ? they do this every month from here on out even if it's a crap game itll still be cool

Saw Knifes Out with friends Friday, SUCH a great movie, had a blast with it, was a good day except ny friend lost her job.

Also got a Mecha Frieza Pop at 2nd and Charles, I thought the King Cold Walmart Pops were out but I guess it's not out till next month

Archived