Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. are they water proof?

2. If so, how much and which shoes?

3. Would you recommend that over Timberlands?

1. Yes - they also have Columbia's Omni-Shield lining on the inside.

2. Around $90, picked them up on sale at a Columbia outlet store

3. Recommended, they're like a hiking/shoe combo... less bulky than most boots I've ever worn.

I also have cold weather socks... because options. They didn't change my life, though. XD

Noice, danke. I bought two boots past few years, and one broke within weeks while the other is kinda broken after at least a year of wearing it, kind of. Timberland is the only boots that stayed with me, but it got too dirty and old.

3rd Year in a row I've watched Extra Life, Live, and for all 24 hours. No, we didnt hit our goal, but we did hit $1.2 Million. I need some rest

OMFG RUST AND PLANET COASTER IS COMING TO PS4 HELL YEAH!!!! :dance:

I bought Planet Coaster for Steam 3 years ago...but my computer wasn't strong enough to handle it so that was wasted money

So Happy it's coming to consoles. Now I need Subnauticas DLC to come to PS4

• 2 weeks later...

ERB did what quite possibly be my favorite ERBs with Joker vs Pennywise. AND THEN NEXT They are doing THANOS vs Oppenheimer. I had to look up Oppenheimer because I couldn't remember him, but he helped with the Atomic Bomb. I, for some reason, kept watching the video after the Battle and they flashed for a half second Oppenheimer and the Infinity Gauntlet. Cant wait

Christmas lights and stuff are up outside. And I'll fight anyone who says it's too early. Thanksgiving week is acceptable in my book, and it was like 50 degrees outside today, so...yeah. No-brainer to put that stuff up before it gets cold again.

It's too early. En garde! *throws up dukes*

You know what guys I can honestly say 2019 was the best year in my 37 years of life. I started a new job thats paid me the most so far, I got a GF for the first time in years, and I addressed some health issues that had been making my life hell. Plus I got all my family and friends alive and well. I truly hope to build on all that in 2020.

Archived