Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May go to the Fanaticon in Dothan, Alabama. It's a convention next month, would be my first. Good Ole JR will be there but like $100 for the panel and Meet & Greet. I'd only go if my friend goes too. It starts the same day as Joker, which I hope my friend is going with me too. Either that Friday or the next day(which is her Birthday) they are even having a Wrestling Event, and Matt Cross(idk who he is) will be there and a few big voice actors will be there, heck Squidward's actor will be there. Wish I had an Arrow Jacket(S1-S3) I'd then dress up. Only thing I have is Negan and dont really feel up to dressing up. I'd just wear a Costume T-Shirt

Also Happy Batman Day

Starter Squad Episode 9 dropped the other day, so that's great.

Also got to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while last night, one of em I haven't seen since like....March.

I'm glad I just found out about them a few months ago, so I didn't have to wait long

Made a pan of lasagna over the weekend, lots of leftovers to be had.

Guess I know what I'll be having for dinner tonight! XD

Tacos! Amirite!?

N-no tacos?

Its been awhile since last time I posted here. So I worked for a TV Company as a creative, and now I resigned and jumped ship to rival TV company as a floor director. First major show I'm currently working on is a Music Concert across the country. This part is where it gets fun and exciting! I met this girl yesterday who happens to be a local dancer thats going to perform in my show. She looks so much like Tessa Thompson, but picture an Asian version of her. Not in the definition of yellow skin and little eyes (not that its ugly or anything) but long straight hair and more lightskin. We've been flirting around through stares and smiles without actually saying or doing anything to each other. Little that I know, we're actually staying in the same hotel.

So excited... getting a copy of "Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered" as soon as I get the text pickup notification from a local store.

Many laughs will be had during the month of October, just like back in our PS3 playing days.

Having a pretty awesome birthday weekend. Spent yesterday with my brother and niece. Watched John Wick 3 after they left...and then Hell in a Cell (the latter kinda sucked tho...lol). Spent today (my actual birthday) playing video games all day...then I had t-bone steak and tortellini carbonara for dinner. Just finished watching episode one of Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal (*censored*ing masterpiece)...can't wait for more. Raw in a bit (not overly excited about WWE right now...but it's still something to keep the day going). So...yeah, pretty solid couple days.

Archived