Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copped Endgame on Blu-Ray. Busy with finishing the DVDs I checked out from the library though

Lucky my Walmart "Didnt Have It" which is a lie. Its was in the back and the lazy worker didnt want to put it out. Still mad about it. My friend too since we went about the same time.

I still need Ironman 1,2,& 3. Thor 1, Captain America 1 and I'll have them all

Side note my Walmart now has the Infinity Gauntlet..for about $88 but cool. I'd rather the Ironman Infinity Gauntlet

Copped Endgame on Blu-Ray. Busy with finishing the DVDs I checked out from the library though

Lucky my Walmart "Didnt Have It" which is a lie. Its was in the back and the lazy worker didnt want to put it out. Still mad about it. My friend too since we went about the same time.

I still need Ironman 1,2,& 3. Thor 1, Captain America 1 and I'll have them all

Side note my Walmart now has the Infinity Gauntlet..for about $88 but cool. I'd rather the Ironman Infinity Gauntlet

I got it from Target. Gonna try to avoid Wal-Mart given all things as I don't want to give them my money. Target had 4K + Blu-Ray, 4K, Blu-Ray, and DVD versions. Since I don't have 4K TV, I only got the Blu-Ray version.

Ah. I only have The Avengers, Infinity War, and now Endgame on Blu-Ray. I should get the Captain America and Spider-Man series as I enjoy them. Ironman too.

Good news is I figured out how to get my PS4 controller to work on PC. The D-Pad is so much better than my Logitech. Waste of $20 I guess. Or was it $30? Bad news is my cable is garbage. Works fine for charging on PS4, but the controller keeps "disconnecting" in Windows unless I hold it upside down.

Think I bought something off ebay from Curt Hawkins. Only know because my bank statement says there was a payment to Brian Myers. Not really a "good" thing. Just makes me laugh...because it definitely isn't something I planned. And now it makes sense why there was no return address when it came. Pretty funny that it could have completely happened by accident like that. :lol:

Not gonna share the name of the ebayer...because I don't want to blow his spot. But I'm like 99% sure.

Speaking of which, I just returned from an otherwise pleasant visit to our dentist. Final visit to take care of the deep cleaning is set for the first week of September... hope it goes as well as it did today.

FeelsGoodMan

It's a dumb good stuff but MY WALMART HAS THE STAKE AND SHAKE CHILI AGAIN!! OMG it's been like 2 years since I had it. Man I loved that chili so much, pricey, but man was it good. Idk why they got rid of it. Now if Mountain Dew brings back Green Label I'll be super happy

• 2 weeks later...

At my job they would give me Friday's off, but I didn't like it at first because I wouldn't have anything to do Friday nights. So eventually I created an account on the "meetup" app and found a food truck where people come volunteer to hand out burritos and water bottles to homeless people. I really like it and it has become the one thing I look forward to every week. One night Tobey Maguire(Spider-Man) came to volunteer, I met him and even took a picture with him, it was awesome!

Archived