Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know it's weird but 2 things

1. Youtuber Miniladd does weekly Meme streams where people donate money and send links to YouTube videos, I sent one and not only did it show on the stream and make him laugh, it was also included in the Highlight video. And my YouTube name was shown

And 2. YouTuber ChilledChaos replied to me on Twitter.

Just 2 of my favorite Youtubers.

Edit: Now Miniladd replied to me on Twitter! See this is why I love Twitter more than Facebook. Because I can talk to my favorite content creators and have a chance of them replying to me

Edit 2: My meme donation was yet again shown on the highlights! AND his tweet about the video was the clip I sent with my YouTube name!

Rumor that has been going around our town for many weeks has been confirmed today

Chic-Fil-A is coming to our town

And Taco Bell is coming Back. Been like 10 years since it closed down, and its rumored to be together with KFC. Which would also be returning. MY town has enough. Zaxbys, Willy T's, Church's, Hearts, then Chick-Fil-A, KFC

Yes sir. We jumped from 130k to about 250k. And they're in talks with a distributor who might be willing to match our budget.

Also a good chance we might get Debra Wilson on board, as our producer knows her pretty well and says she was really interested in the project.

was there no NDA for this sort of stuff?

Just learned from my lawyer that ODSP has finally reversed their decision and granted my disability. I can finally look into moving out of the situation I'm in.

Yes sir. We jumped from 130k to about 250k. And they're in talks with a distributor who might be willing to match our budget.

Also a good chance we might get Debra Wilson on board, as our producer knows her pretty well and says she was really interested in the project.

was there no NDA for this sort of stuff?

Not a big enough movie for it to be too important, as long as I don't say what movie.

We just had a magnificent day of shooting yesterday. We shot the climax and it came out PERFECTLY, hell, better than anyone expected I think. Also brought in a boom guy I had once worked with so it was awesome catching up for the day.

Archived