Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found out about a vegetable juice that can destroy cancer cells. All you need us:

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

You cut them up, then mix them up in a blender, and then sip the juice slowly. You drink it 2 times a day for 42 days. It's also useful for those have poor sleeping habits.

Has this been scientifically proven somehow?

It has. An Austrailian Dr. developed it a little while ago.

I might try a diet of this just to see what other benefits I gain from it.

I found out about a vegetable juice that can destroy cancer cells. All you need us:

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

You cut them up, then mix them up in a blender, and then sip the juice slowly. You drink it 2 times a day for 42 days. It's also useful for those have poor sleeping habits.

Go for it. I tried it, and it's like hitting a reset button on your immune system.

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

Go for it. I tried it, and it's like hitting a reset button on your immune system.

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

Go for it dude. It's like hitting the reset button on your immune system. There's a lot of video about it on Youtube

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

Go for it dude. It's like hitting the reset button on your immune system. There's a lot of video about it on Youtube

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

Drive faster.

Ho, what makes you think I'm going to DRIVE into NYC, of all places? Public transport into NYC >>>

1 Celery

1 Beet

2 radishes

1 medium carrot

1/2 Potato

Got my car appraised to see how much it'd cost, and it's 2x what the dealership I got it from offered me.

Also finally had Panda Express, but couldn't get orange chicken because i'm unsure of the effect it'll have on my stomach.

Got a new stool for my computer, and it's perfect. Cost $60...and it couldn't be any better. Nice round seat, low back, spins, five wheels, nice metal legs instead of cheap plastic ones. I guess it's classified as a doctor's stool...but it's perfect. Will definitely help my posture while I do computer shit. Way better than an actual "computer chair" and takes up less room. Basically a padded drum stool with a padded back piece. Really nice construction for the price.

And now I feel like an old man...raving about a stool. :lol:

Got back from New Orleans yesterday afternoon. It was a great time! We went last year pretty much around the time we left this year, so it was kind of a different experience altogether. Last year we went on the Friday or Saturday before Fat Tuesday, so it was crazy the whole way through. Everything was packed, I had just gotten badly injured about a week prior, and we drove there from Pennsylvania, so it was like 21+ hours in a car. This year we flew and got there on a Tuesday. It was actually kinda dead or atleast more normal on Tuesday and Wednesday, so it felt like we actually got to enjoy a bit of New Orleans. Even went on a swamp tour.

Thursday and Friday were crazy. I got really drunk and got into shit that you can only really get into in a place like that without repercussions, but I left a part of myself there. No drugs or anything like that, I promise. lol. We might go next year from like Thursday to Wednesday or something, but I dunno...I feel like I am parting ways with the side of me that just wants to party and get into weird shit all the time. I want and need to work on myself so that others can maybe like me and enjoy being around me more. Don't get me wrong, we all had a great time, but I'm not one of those people who can just go somewhere else and escape the problems I have back home, especially when alot of problems come from within. Plus, I kinda just want to find one girl to hang out with, and not surround myself with a bunch of drunk college chicks at bars or older married women who wanna feel me up when their husbands aren't looking. New Orleans is wild, and it wasn't even the insane days of Mardi Gras except for maybe Friday. This really gorgeous girl was grinding up on me on some balcony for a hot minute, even after her dad showed up. It was a good like 15 minutes before one of her girlfriends came over and told me she was married. Then I sort of backed off and went into the bar because I was finishing my beer and about to head out, and she came around looking for me anyway. Either she met her soulmate or she was most likely shitfaced. Hope she had a great trip. lol. If anyone on here is out there or going out there, have fun!

Tonight, Amazon finally decided to ship the monitor that I ordered on Monday night. So, by this time next week, I should be finally hooking up my brand new computer. Goodbye XP/Vista. Hello Windows 10.

I see this going in the other thread after few hours with Windows 10.

Archived