Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn that's cool dude! Gonna try it out. Do you change anything else with your diet, or do you just chug the one glad before bed each night? Also, how many tablespoons exactly, would you say?

Also would like to know this. I looked this up out of curiosity and none of the places are saying it's scientifically proven but there's alot of mention of this across the net.

A few constants that I've noticed amongst the recipes are boiling the water (or green tea, not sure if Motown uses a room temp cup or if that matters), half a teaspoon of cinnamon as opposed to tablespoons, and an urge to use Ceylon cinnamon as opposed to cassia, as cassia usage over two weeks could increase chances of liver damage because of the high trace of couramin in it with is moderately toxic to the liver and kidneys. Ceylon is considered to be "true cinnamon"

So maybe the increase honey content in his uncle's recipe kinda cancels out the increased amount of cinnamon but close to exact numbers would help tremendously. I'd like to pass this info to my lady to see if she's aware

As I posted in the "BS thread" several days ago, I lost my ring in the parking lot behind work after taking a bump via slipping on ice.

On Tuesday my brother found it as we took a walk around the property to search, so now it's a "good stuff" for me.

As I posted in the "BS thread" several days ago, I lost my ring in the parking lot behind work after taking a bump via slipping on ice.

On Tuesday my brother found it as we took a walk around the property to search, so now it's a "good stuff" for me.

Nice, is it a wedding ring, or just for decoration?

Nice, is it a wedding ring, or just for decoration?

Wedding ring, and color me shocked my wife didn't freak out about it more than I did... she was more worried about my slip & fall in the parking lot over the (temporary) loss of the ring.

So yeah... XD

Damn that's cool dude! Gonna try it out. Do you change anything else with your diet, or do you just chug the one glad before bed each night? Also, how many tablespoons exactly, would you say?

Also would like to know this. I looked this up out of curiosity and none of the places are saying it's scientifically proven but there's alot of mention of this across the net.

A few constants that I've noticed amongst the recipes are boiling the water (or green tea, not sure if Motown uses a room temp cup or if that matters), half a teaspoon of cinnamon as opposed to tablespoons, and an urge to use Ceylon cinnamon as opposed to cassia, as cassia usage over two weeks could increase chances of liver damage because of the high trace of couramin in it with is moderately toxic to the liver and kidneys. Ceylon is considered to be "true cinnamon"

So maybe the increase honey content in his uncle's recipe kinda cancels out the increased amount of cinnamon but close to exact numbers would help tremendously. I'd like to pass this info to my lady to see if she's aware

I just use a mason jar. Usually, I put it in tea and drink it before I go to bed. My Uncle has been doing it longer than I have, and he's lost 20 lbs. He says his matabolism has improved and he feels healthier than when he was in his 40's (He's 67, and is in better shape than my 46 year old cousin)

Found 27 cents with my metal detector. It's kind of hilarious...but it does prove that the damn thing actually works. Because...the earth beneath my feet might as well be solid iron on this mountain. So, being able to still find actual metal in spite of that is pretty cool. It's like a successful proof of concept. Especially since I have this ghetto budget detector and not one of those sweet $1500 ones. :lol:

I just bought my first laptop!

Expedited shipping because I'm trying to buy the Revered Master armor set for SWTOR, and who knows if it'll still be there next week. And I'll need to download the entire game onto the laptop in order to buy the armor, so that might take a while.

Only downsides are the CPU-integrated graphics and the 2 GB of RAM, but I'm not trying to use it as an amazing gaming machine. Just being able to launch the game is fine with me. Also, RAM for this laptop is cheap, so if I feel the need, maybe I'll buy some later.

I bought a cable to transfer files from my old HDD onto the laptop, but that's shipping with Amazon's "free shipping", and first party Amazon stuff ships slow as *Censored* so I'll probably be downloading the game via wireless internet.

Had an amazing date with a girl who seems to be even more into me than I am into her, which is nuts because she is CRAZY attractive. Even without makeup she's beautiful! We have a shit ton in common: same taste in music and video games, same sense of humor - actually bonded over both loving the Dragon Age series. No telling how this is all gonna end, but so far it's looking really good!

Had an amazing date with a girl who seems to be even more into me than I am into her, which is nuts because she is CRAZY attractive. Even without makeup she's beautiful! We have a shit ton in common: same taste in music and video games, same sense of humor - actually bonded over both loving the Dragon Age series. No telling how this is all gonna end, but so far it's looking really good!

Smooth, very smooth :lol:

Rune Factory 5 gives me a reason to buy a Switch

*Censored* you Nintendo

You of all people, I would have already expected to own a Switch. The eshop is loaded with weird anime games. Especially if you make a Japanese account.

Switch doesn't really offer anything the PS4 doesn't right now

inb4zeldaandsmash

they aint waifu games

Smooth, very smooth :lol:

Just covering as much ground as I can lmao

Archived