Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Broly with 3 other friends last night. Way better than watching it by myself like I did Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. And all of us are huge Dragon Ball fans. Also played Smash Bros before we left. Got my butt kicked lol. Haven't played a smash game since Gamecube and Havent fought anyone since 64 :lol: Now gonna go watch Glass with my best friend today. Trying to convince him to see Broly but he hasn't seen the TOP yetbbn or know what all happened. I saw the last few episodes Subbed so I know what happened. But he also kinda wants to see it in theaters, this doesn't happen often for Dragonball to be in theaters, atleast not here in America

But all 4 of us agreed this way the best Dragon Ball movie yet. I did get one thing spoiled thanks to Xenoverse 2 and people not shutting up about it

Gogeta, oh and when he did the Stardust Breaker, alot of people in the Theater went insane, as did I. One out of our group said he didnt know why they flipped out, because he hasn't seen Fusion Reborn in so long.

Woke up and browsed FB on my phone, like I usually do. Two points of excellent news right off the bat. 1) Roger Stone being indicted. 2) Re-issue of Warriors movie soundtrack on vinyl....which I rushed to purchase. BS side of that is, they were already sold out of the variant I wanted. Good news is, I still got the other one.

Moving house. Land lady is selling the one we're renting - but we were toying with moving anyway because it's an old house, no double glazing and for the rent we're paying not really value for money. Looked at a really nice place for less money on Saturday, and it looks like we've got it.

My days of having to wear a fleece jacket and having a blanket over me in the sitting room are numbered.

Me and my bestfriend finally got our first Blackout Win :lol: in the Ambush Mode

And oh boy was that a surprise, I just need his half of the video and I can splice them together. Have to do some bleeps since I swore a good bit(2 of my friends never heard me cuss and think I dont cuss, 1 the girl, I just never swore in front of her, dont like doing it in front of women who dont do it themselves)

But my best friend's reaction was priceless, knifes a guy, says "Not Today" then.....DID I F***ING WIN. And I yelled, and him too, forgot he has neighbors now that he moved out of his old place(bad story) but he has played OVER 600 Games and didnt win, took this mode, a sniper mode which he loves and is good at, I suck at sniping lol. We only survived because we took a helicopter and flew in the small circle, it got caught out of the circle, we jumped out, I landed...without pulling my wing suit and downed because I also landed out of the circle and died. Spectated his screen just in time to see the victory. But man that got intense, we didn't even pay attention to the player count, that's why it was a shocked

Spoiler tag I go in detail of the win and how happy my friend got :lol:

Deleted google pay, google play, and a bunch of other shit that I never use on my phone. Running like new now. I can actually install apps without running out of memory. It's like night and day. For a long time I was deleting one app to install another...juggling around the ones I needed. Now I have UFC, Xfinity, iHeart Radio, Pokemon Go, etc...all installed at same time. Saves me from buying a new phone. I think a lot of shit was just installing and updating automatically and it eventually took up all of my space. Pisses me off that companies can just do that.

Starting the new year off the right way... I've lost a little over 12 pounds by cutting soda & sugar from my daily intake.

Nice, dude.

I'm losing weight inadvertently, since I'm not boozing. Let me just say...I have a leather vest that I wear pretty much every day in the winter, to keep my core warm. It used to fit pretty damn snugly (if I sat down the buttons would pop open, lol). Now it actually feels a bit loose. I can sit down without a single button opening. That's after just two weeks. So, yeah...zero effort on my behalf (other than simply not drinking). :lol:

I picked up this cool recipe from my Uncle that helps boost metabolism and helps lose weight.

You take a few tablespoons of honey, a few tablespoons of cinnamon, and added to a glass of water. I've lost 15 lbs.,and I feel 10× better.

Snow is melting, and I might finally be able to drive above 20mph again. Also we have someone who can do the garden for a very good rate (the garden has been stressing me out for about three years) and I'm starting to look forward to moving to a nicer place. Plus I've just downloaded a biography of Kimi Raikkonen for my tablet.

I picked up this cool recipe from my Uncle that helps boost metabolism and helps lose weight.

You take a few tablespoons of honey, a few tablespoons of cinnamon, and added to a glass of water. I've lost 15 lbs.,and I feel 10× better.

What's the time frame on that? And how many times a day?

What's the time frame on that? And how many times a day?

15 lbs. in 4 weeks. I usually drink it before I go to sleep. It really works.

Archived