Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Ladies and gentlemen, I discovered something that will improve any burger, and everyone's fish and fries (or fish and chips for those in the UK): Campfire sauce: Two scoops of Mayo, a few tablespoons of BBQ sauce, and just a drop of tabassco sauce, and you'll have a tangy dipping sauce that has a little kick to it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like those new Puma Pepsi shoes I got.

Ladies and gentlemen, I discovered something that will improve any burger, and everyone's fish and fries (or fish and chips for those in the UK): Campfire sauce: Two scoops of Mayo, a few tablespoons of BBQ sauce, and just a drop of tabassco sauce, and you'll have a tangy dipping sauce that has a little kick to it.

Noted.

I really like those new Puma Pepsi shoes I got.

Noted.

You won't regret it Jiggy. It's also good on chicken and the occasional burger.

I said this in Game Zone in Games I purchased recently. But HITMAN ABSOLUTION(and Blood Money) IS NOW ON THE PS4 WOO! Absolution was my jam, it's what made me into a Hitman fan. $60 but its 2 Hitman games. This came out of nowhere. I was at my best friend's house, he pulled up YouTube on his TV and I saw the trailer for it, during the thumbnail I saw glass shattering and I KNEW that was Absolution during the first level. I got that ASAP

Found a head-sized, perfectly egg-shaped rock...which weighs WAY more than a rock that size should. Carried it all the way home in my backpack, destroying my *censored*ing back in the process :lol: ... checked it with my neodymium magnet when I got home, and that sucker is magnetic af. So...it probably has a core of solid iron or something. Pretty cool. I dig it.

Found a head-sized, perfectly egg-shaped rock...which weighs WAY more than a rock that size should. Carried it all the way home in my backpack, destroying my *censored*ing back in the process :lol: ... checked it with my neodymium magnet when I got home, and that sucker is magnetic af. So...it probably has a core of solid iron or something. Pretty cool. I dig it.

Pic with banana for scale pls

Starting the new year off the right way... I've lost a little over 12 pounds by cutting soda & sugar from my daily intake.

Nice, dude.

I'm losing weight inadvertently, since I'm not boozing. Let me just say...I have a leather vest that I wear pretty much every day in the winter, to keep my core warm. It used to fit pretty damn snugly (if I sat down the buttons would pop open, lol). Now it actually feels a bit loose. I can sit down without a single button opening. That's after just two weeks. So, yeah...zero effort on my behalf (other than simply not drinking). :lol:

Archived