Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Red Dead, finally me and my bestfriend got our other friend online to play together. Just BS'd around. Also logged on and said I had 1K awesome. I used that to buy a bow and used some Gold to buy the repeating shotgun. I need to edit my Horse, Epona, to look more like her, just need to give a Mohawk.

And speaking of Venison, we live near a hunting ground, and we have a fish pond, and can make a deal, give them some big fish for some venison. Gonna use some for Chili

Speaking of Red Dead, finally me and my bestfriend got our other friend online to play together. Just BS'd around. Also logged on and said I had 1K awesome. I used that to buy a bow and used some Gold to buy the repeating shotgun. I need to edit my Horse, Epona, to look more like her, just need to give a Mohawk.

And speaking of Venison, we live near a hunting ground, and we have a fish pond, and can make a deal, give them some big fish for some venison. Gonna use some for Chili

Speaking of Chili, I just ate a whole can of it. Quite good.

In November I bought the first Yugioh Booster Pack 1st Edition Set, sealed for 100 off a local kiosk owner, who was gladly getting rid of it.

Sold it on eBay for 800 and some Euros. Made a 700 profit for nothing and got a Nintendo Switch today

In November I bought the first Yugioh Booster Pack 1st Edition Set, sealed for 100 off a local kiosk owner, who was gladly getting rid of it.

Sold it on eBay for 800 and some Euros. Made a 700 profit for nothing and got a Nintendo Switch today

wtf lmao

Sober 5 days. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I definitely already feel effects of it.

GREAT JOB MAN! I'm a year today off the sauce myself and it's the best feeling in the world, I lost weight, I feel healthier, Keep it up , it gets easier. I still think smokes were harder to quit myself lol.

^ Thanks man. I basically reached a point where I was super miserable all the time...was hallucinating, feeling paranoid, jealous, angry, unable to let certain things go, etc. So, that shit had to change. I wasn't sure if cutting out the booze would help at all...but I can confirm that it is helping. Slow process...but it really is helping. I've just been drinking more water than I've drank in my entire life, and pissing every 20 minutes. :lol:

Any Drunk Dreams yet? Well if they do come, don't freakout. They to shall pass. Just keep on the H20 and Advil lol

Haha, yeah...plenty of em. Daytime hallucinations too. But, it's cool...I used to get those while I was drinking too. Oh...and exploding head syndrome. Another thing that I've pretty much always had on and off...but it has been happening more since I've been sober. :lol:

Found a Native American tool on a hike today. I brought it home just because I thought it was a unique stone...but then I got to checking it out, and it has five perfect finger grooves in it. It must have been used for knapping and honing arrow heads. It feels so good in the hand that I don't want to put it down. I want to sleep with it in my hand. :lol:

Found a Native American tool on a hike today. I brought it home just because I thought it was a unique stone...but then I got to checking it out, and it has five perfect finger grooves in it. It must have been used for knapping and honing arrow heads. It feels so good in the hand that I don't want to put it down. I want to sleep with it in my hand. :lol:

At Least it's something cool. I feel the same way about my Super Mario coins I got out of wonderball chocolates lol

if you travel to Japan you can even marry it

Archived