Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was able to hang out with 2 of my friends yesterday. We haven't all been together since like my birthday when we recorded Undertale, got to do more this time. Saw Ralph Breaks The Internet, one of my friends, she didnt really like it as much as the first that much, I do agree some parts wasn't that great. Both movies had better bits and pieces. But all had fun

Due to the success of Bohemian Rhapsody some charity is putting together a New Year's Ball and they've issued out invitations to local musicians including me, so I'll be going to play the drums as well as sing. Pretty cool, can't wait.

Due to the success of Bohemian Rhapsody some charity is putting together a New Year's Ball and they've issued out invitations to local musicians including me, so I'll be going to play the drums as well as sing. Pretty cool, can't wait.

Congratulations, Creepia. Must be an honor and a priviledge to be a part of a special event.

I discovered how to do something in Photoshop that I wish I knew was available to me a long time ago. In fact, I used to have a plugin that was free at the time I installed it, but later went to a paid download, and I lost that plugin when my old computer died. Now, I basically discovered that I can do all the same shit with a built-in feature.

What exactly is the thing you discovered?

I uh... I think my friend just bought me RDR2 when I had no intention on seeing that game for at least a few good months.

I'm... I'm at a lost man. Truly. I didn't even ask him for it just mentioned I was interested and then he just DID IT.

It's a digital code. Didn't even redeem it yet I'm still reeling from the gesture

Just foubd out im going to be an uncle. My best friend (we consider eachother brothers and family) brought his wife over and announced with an ultrasound in a christmas card that shes due in July.

Holy shit I've never hugged that man so hard in my life.

Just foubd out im going to be an uncle. My best friend (we consider eachother brothers and family) brought his wife over and announced with an ultrasound in a christmas card that shes due in July.

Congratulations dude! I felt the same way when my cousin and his girlfriend (now his wife) announced they were having their 1st child. They actually announced it in front of the entire class.

I'm not sure where to talk about this, so I'll put it here. Usually on Twitter I only get followed by like, fake Becky Lynch accounts. And retweeted by La Park, but he retweets everybody, to the point I had to unfollow cuz he was flooding my feed with retweets. Just now though, I got followed by Taeler Hendrix, verified checkmark and everything. I wasn't even following her though. But if only I could get the real Becky senpai to notice me... :laugh:

Watched my daughter ride her bike on her own (well her mum had to hold it at the start), still can't believe she's going to be eight on Sunday!! Feels like only yesterday I announced on here we were expecting!!

I'll tell you, being a Daddy is the most incredible feeling in the world, it's also mind numbingly terrifying at times as well.

I'm the uncle of an 11-month old girl. And some people always look at me to the point of asking, "Why you don't get one of your own?"

What can I say?

I love my niece.

She's so adorable.

I'm the uncle of an 11-month old girl. And some people always look at me to the point of asking, "Why you don't get one of your own?"

Easy, because a niece you can give back. Your daughter, you're stuck with

10/10 can confirm

Amen, brother. :laugh: Being married with a seven year old daughter is quite a fight - I'm now getting nagged in stereo.

Finally booked my cinema ticket for Dragon Ball Super: Broly. Premier seating, too.

I am so *censored*ing ready for this film. January 24th can't come sooner.

I bought a second ticket. So now I get to watch the film subbed and dubbed two days on the trot.

Archived