Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got $15 from the PlayStation Store because I guess I participated in some "Countdown to Launch" promotion. Didn't even know about that so yeah, that's pretty cool.

Same here. I have no memory of participating in any such thing.

Got $15 from the PlayStation Store because I guess I participated in some "Countdown to Launch" promotion. Didn't even know about that so yeah, that's pretty cool.

I was reading about it and you had to buy two new games to get a $15 credit. I think you have to use it by the end of this month though so hurry.

I was reading about it and you had to buy two new games to get a $15 credit. I think you have to use it by the end of this month though so hurry.

Already bought FF9 with it.

I think the expiry date is just for redeeming the code to get the $15, not the actual $15. So as long as you redeem it before Dec 4 you're good and can wait however long to spend it, I'm assuming.

Feeling pretty good today after about a week of feeling meh to crappy.

24 years old today.

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.

Just created the "Santa video message" for my daughter - looking forward to her watching it later. Also found out that thanks to my Sky insurance, I don't have to pay for the new broadband hub we need to get the Sky Plus box able to do on demand again.

Posted about working with a crappy script the other day. It's still not great, BUT I found out that we're casting Keith freaking David in the film! My excitement went from 0 to 100 real quick!

Nice! If I ever got to meet him I'd ask about working with Roddy Piper in They Live, mainly that great fight scene.

Ric Flair and Jimmy Heart are coming to a town nearby me Dothan, Alabama to have a show where they talk about their lives. I'm most likely gonna get the VIP Package so I can meet them, get an autograph and a photo. $35 for regular admission and $150 for VIP. I might do this, so I can have a autograph and a photo with these 2 legends

I've seen Ric only once in person back in 2006 in Albany Georgia when DX came back and Triple H came out and said Shawn Michaels was "attacked and injured" on Raw so we hear WOOO and Ric came out and Joined him for a match. We didnt have great seats, nor bad seats, nor good seats but it was my first time ever going to a WWE event. Kinda was bumbed I didnt get to see Shawn but a shock to see Ric

ALSO I somehow got $15 credit for Playstation Store for the Countdown To Launch. I could get Tomb Raider for 15, Assassins Creed Odyssey for 25 or I can hold on to it and use it for Subnautica in a few weeks

Ric Flair and Jimmy Heart are coming to a town nearby me Dothan, Alabama to have a show where they talk about their lives. I'm most likely gonna get the VIP Package so I can meet them, get an autograph and a photo. $35 for regular admission and $150 for VIP. I might do this, so I can have a autograph and a photo with these 2 legends

I've seen Ric only once in person back in 2006 in Albany Georgia when DX came back and Triple H came out and said Shawn Michaels was "attacked and injured" on Raw so we hear WOOO and Ric came out and Joined him for a match. We didnt have great seats, nor bad seats, nor good seats but it was my first time ever going to a WWE event. Kinda was bumbed I didnt get to see Shawn but a shock to see Ric

ALSO I somehow got $15 credit for Playstation Store for the Countdown To Launch. I could get Tomb Raider for 15, Assassins Creed Odyssey for 25 or I can hold on to it and use it for Subnautica in a few weeks

From what I remember, I think PS just gives out random credits sometimes. I remember having a few bucks randomly gifted to my account as well. Maybe it's their way of not having a point/reward system like MS and Nintendo both do...

From what I remember, I think PS just gives out random credits sometimes. I remember having a few bucks randomly gifted to my account as well. Maybe it's their way of not having a point/reward system like MS and Nintendo both do...

In other news, my hometown is having a wrestling event. All the proceeds to a wrestler who lost his daughter to brain cancer. They always have a big turnout. I even saw Alex Shelley and Petey Williams in person.

Remember years ago my town had a wrestling event and Jimmy Valent, The Barbarian, and even Jake The Snake Roberts was there(Back before DDP changed his life) Got Autographs from them all but only got a picture with Jimmy Valent. Wasn't as star struck than one of my friends was when a few years ago Scott Hall decided to show up at SPW in Columbus GA. Brought a Scott Hall card and got it signed. He only met him and got it signed because we were Very close with one of the top people of SPW. I didn't meet him but I did see him.

That's pretty cool. My hometown isn't as big as the other places in Michigan, but we get a lot of stars showing up. One time, we had Jimmy Jacobs and Truth Martini appear. Both of them were really cool dudes

My towns not that big, its historical though. Do hate I'm far away from WWE coming to a town that will be on TV, closest is Montgomery and that's like 3 or 4 hour drive lol. And Jimmy Valent was really cool, me and my bestfriend talked to him most of the event with my friend asking advice to get into the business. I honestly didnt hear about him until I heard they were coming here lol. I only knew Jake and Barbarian. I still have photos from the event somewhere in a SD card

Only Americans gets said money tho

My towns not that big, its historical though. Do hate I'm far away from WWE coming to a town that will be on TV, closest is Montgomery and that's like 3 or 4 hour drive lol. And Jimmy Valent was really cool, me and my bestfriend talked to him most of the event with my friend asking advice to get into the business. I honestly didnt hear about him until I heard they were coming here lol. I only knew Jake and Barbarian. I still have photos from the event somewhere in a SD card

Yeah, rarely does WWE come through here. I think Big Show visited the Armory in my town once. One time, we had the Bushwackers come to a local party store, and they took pictures with the cashier. They were really polite

Canadian here.

Canadian here.

America = more than USA

It's North+South America

Canadian here.

America = more than USA

It's North+South America

I am well aware, however the mass majority use "america" to distinctly refer to the United States Of America. Don't be that guy.

Been playing some Red Dead Online and had a blast, most fun playing Online in awhile. Just wish it didnt mess up because I liked the people I was playing with. Now Friday needs to hurry the hell up so I can play with my bestfriend. Since I gameflyed it for him and it took till the 7th of this month for it to even ship so he cant play till Friday

Archived