Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost beat this bad cold that I have...

Just a bit of coughing and a pretty annoying ear ache left...but at least I don't feel like death anymore.

Ah I hate colds, for such a common thing, they really knock me out. Getting over one myself.

Might be getting into my company on a full time basis.

Nice. Great to have stability in work.

Its weird i am sorta of stable in work, im a "temp" but that being said im at 500 hours of OT since april. I just don't get benefits or vacation days right now and have a break in service day every six months.

Yeah also nice to have a job that you actually like to work at. Wonder how that feels?

Its great honestly. The past three years i was at a place that i hated and from what my former coworkers tell me i look happy and just not stressed at my new job now the way I did at the start of the year. I don't sit on my bed every morning and convince myself to go into work. Its crazy.

So I doubt all smart TV are created equal, but for a long time the Youtube app had ditched the ability to add a video to watch later. Dunno why, but it prolly happens way back when they eliminated the option on the main site to put your subscriptions into groups (damn I miss that)

So I just watched a video, went to thumbs it up, and saw the option to save or some sheeit. It's an option to add to any of playlists and if there was any ass in particular I'd have to kiss in thanks for this, please point me in the right direction. If they're multiple asses, I've got my chap stick on standby

May sound weird but the other day when YouTube went down, the English voice of Krillin from Dragon Ball Z posted a video telling his followers to post their video in the comments, so I did, and he actually replied to it. Just made my day. Now Frieza(Kai and Super voice) and Krillin has replied to me. Like I said, may sound weird, but just love those guys. Now on to Sean and Chris :lol:

If you could flush it then it clearly wasn't that big. If it was so big then it wouldn't have even been able to fit bro. At least not without lubricant. Or at least some spit. What were we talking about again?

You say that, but I once had a shit so big, it was diagonally placed across the toilet bowl and it still didnt fit. The power of the flush was insufficient to get it down.

It was so big that it actually *censored*ing touched the bowl as I was still pooping, one perfect long turd, but I wasn't done, so I had to *censored*ing get up to continue to poop and I ended up squatting on the toilet seat like a Slavic prick just to get enough height.

When I finally squeezed the end out, that shit went TIMBER and made the biggest splash. I had to clean so much. I'll never lose that image.

If you could flush it then it clearly wasn't that big. If it was so big then it wouldn't have even been able to fit bro. At least not without lubricant. Or at least some spit. What were we talking about again?

You say that, but I once had a shit so big, it was diagonally placed across the toilet bowl and it still didnt fit. The power of the flush was insufficient to get it down.

It was so big that it actually *censored*ing touched the bowl as I was still pooping, one perfect long turd, but I wasn't done, so I had to *censored*ing get up to continue to poop and I ended up squatting on the toilet seat like a Slavic prick just to get enough height.

When I finally squeezed the end out, that shit went TIMBER and made the biggest splash. I had to clean so much. I'll never lose that image.

Yeah well I actually beat my record a day later, I just didn't want to brag about it in here. You may have to stand up to poop, but I am still the king of crap.

Archived