Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time at the Illinois state fair in Springfield over the weekend... ate some really good food, watched live bands, people watched, etc. etc.

Looks like the wife and I found a new place to visit in the summer.

I had a crazy elaborate dream, and it was awesome. Random, but awesome.

I was in a vehicle with other people, and we were driving into this city, and then there kept randomly being these painted walls for Birdhouse skateboards (like billboards, but painted on the side of brick buildings...and then there was a lot of Simpsons statues and paintings, graffiti, all mixed in with the Birdhouse stuff. And then we crossed this bridge, and there just kept being more and more stuff. There was color everywhere, and just graffiti and statues, and it was nuts. We went over the bridge and around a corner, and there was this giant factory...all Willy Wonka-looking and shit. And it was a Birdhouse skateboards factory. And it was just nuts.

Just super, super random...since I don't skateboard, never have, never will...and my only recollection of the 'Birdhouse' brand were the t-shirts my brother wore when I was a kid. But, yeah...it was a pretty awesome dream. It was what dreams should feel like. Left me with a sense of wonder and shit. Just felt super colorful and hyper-realistic. Good stuff. :lol:

Secured my order for the PS4 Pro 500 Million limited edition! So much anticipation and anxiety and now I can relax. Well I still gotta wait for it to arrive but whatever. So damn happy! I managed to confirm my order right before the site crashed.

Was gonna wait for the Kingdom Hearts PS4 Pro but I like the look of this one a bit more, plus it has twice as much space.

My PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition came in today! Only been playing on it for a bit and I can already tell the difference. Playing an Elimination Chamber match in 2K18 and it's incredibly smooth, even with a bunch of created content. So freaking happy!

My dad is home now, had to take him to the ER Tuesday morning he was having severe stomach pain and chest pains, and the Dr wanted to keep him overnight, then again, and again. Was scanned, x-rayed, blood work. His heart is fine, he had a stomach infection after he fell and hurt himself on a iron rod a few weeks ago. But he is fine now

So much awesome stuff happening in the next few months. Spiderman (PS4) next week, Tomb Raider the week after that, WWE2K19 and Red Dead 2 the following month, Halloween (aka best time of the year), Fallout 76 in November, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Shit is stepping on the gas and not letting up. Buckle in.

Archived