Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Officially smoke free now. Been a long haul, few relapses.. but got there after 15 years of smoking. So yeah, I'm proud of that accomplishment.

Proud of ya, man.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said this before but I might've found an apartment. I need to call tomorrow for a viewing but 715 a month which includes amenities like heat, hydro, water, and sewage is a steal around here. And its only a couple blocks from my moms place.

Got a new job which pays better and actually gives me time off no more working 7 days a week

I've said this before but I might've found an apartment. I need to call tomorrow for a viewing but 715 a month which includes amenities like heat, hydro, water, and sewage is a steal around here. And its only a couple blocks from my moms place.

Wait if you're already paying for water what does hydro do

Got a new job which pays better and actually gives me time off no more working 7 days a week

Wait if you're already paying for water what does hydro do

Electricity.

Update: I go to look at the apartment tomorrow.

I've gone through apartment hunting several times in the past... so, good luck to you.

Yeah, nervous. I know the location and its good, very close to my family and friends, but the seller has a rather thick accent and I'm always worried about pissing someone like that off by asking them to repeat themselves because i'm dumb and have trouble understanding them.

But still, 715 with all amenities included is a steal. I'd be a fool to not check it out.

715 with everything included around here would be highway robbery. I'd love to have something like that. Best I've seen is 1250 with everything. I need your luck desperately.

But still, 715 with all amenities included is a steal. I'd be a fool to not check it out.

Indeed... sounds like a great deal.

My mortgage payment is just under $800 per month... no amenities included, so yeah...

Rather damaged walls, an extremely small bedroom, and neighbors who seemed very loud and unwilling to control their dogs.

*Censored* I know how that feels. Not fun.

Co-signed

Archived