Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New car is amazing, I'm loving driving again. :dance:

Biggest joy of the weekend however was reading my seven year old daughter's final school report from Infant school as she moves up to Junior school in September. She's exceeded on reading and writing which is wonderful, but what makes me more proud is that she overcame issues with maths to meet expectations - and that for me is a huge achievement given the anxiety she was having with it.

She has been described as a "well rounded young lady" which really is wonderful to hear. She gets all that from me, obviously!!

You can tell them how much you've supported them etc and then get a hug and then shag them

Wouldn't be suprised if this is how M3J actually expects meeting celebrities to be like.

No, but I'm not a miserable derp like you.

I don't really know why someone would fail to understand how meeting a person who influenced your life would be cool.

It's just a person who they appreciate, who they look forward to meeting. I mean...shit. At no point did AlterNation even take that statement far at all...he just said he was excited to meet his favorite wrestler. I'd be excited to meet Edge too...doesn't mean that I'm going to bother the shit out of the man. Sometimes it's cool just to meet someone, and then be like "that was pretty cool". Seriously...at no point was it like "Edge is the coolest, I need his autograph on 15 items, and I need his dirty undies". Dude is just happy to meet the man.

Isn't Chips obsessed with Kanye? That's kinda the impression I get...

And If those aren't Kanye references, then I'm an old man, and I always thought they were.

I don't really know why someone would fail to understand how meeting a person who influenced your life would be cool.

It's just a person who they appreciate, who they look forward to meeting. I mean...shit. At no point did AlterNation even take that statement far at all...he just said he was excited to meet his favorite wrestler. I'd be excited to meet Edge too...doesn't mean that I'm going to bother the shit out of the man. Sometimes it's cool just to meet someone, and then be like "that was pretty cool". Seriously...at no point was it like "Edge is the coolest, I need his autograph on 15 items, and I need his dirty undies". Dude is just happy to meet the man.

Isn't Chips obsessed with Kanye? That's kinda the impression I get...

And If those aren't Kanye references, then I'm an old man, and I always thought they were.

You never wanna meet your idols lol

And I like Kanye but other than seeing him perform live ive got no interest in seeing him.

Also I never said Alternation was going to act like a dweeb. I personally dont get it.

Went to Blue Springs Park in Alabama with my 2 best friends(who are like a brother and sister to me) and their daughter. WOW that water is cold as hell. Fun but cold :lol: it's a natural spring. The coldest water I've ever been in. AND WE GOT IN FREE. Someone had a family reunion and I think they donated alot of money so every person was free. We didn't even know them :lol: it was a last minute decision. My bro was like let's jump in the deep part together, as we go to run, I see the SOB stop and I jumped in alone, came up with a big middle finger. I KNEW he would do that lol. Was gonna rain so we bounced. Next time we'll grill out

Know it's weird, but in Omega Ruby, someone gave me a Gastly Egg. Now all I need to do is evolve it into Haunter, then hopefully one person will let me trade it to them and back to me so I can have my Gengar. Favorite Pokémon :lol:

Also wasn't today, but yesterday. Me and my bro had a hype match of Xenoverse 2, that dang expert mission with Omega, hate his recording didn't save but mine did

Got a Kindle HD 10 to replace my old 1st gen Kindle Fire...and it's so much better. Thing is awesome. Not only a huge screen that lets me do everything my old kindle could...but access to more apps that the old one couldn't run, as well as a bunch of apps and games that I used to have on my phone (before my phone ran too low on memory to run literally anything).

Also it's only like 75 degrees today, which is so nice.

Yeah... the weather really was nice in the area yesterday.

Was a nice change of pace... given all of the heat & humidity that we've been saddled with this month.

I finally bought a Game Boy Advance SP! The color isn't ideal (pearl blue), but the seller says it's in excellent condition, it's an AGS-101, and it comes with a charger. I'm marking out. I've been stressing over this for a long time, since they usually too expensive for me. But now I will finally be able to play GB, GBC, GBA, DS, and 3DS games (bought a 3DS in January). In the words of Rusev, I am elated.

Archived