Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Funny at my dads restaurant there was an old Ms. Pacman arcade cabinet in the waiting lobby. If was small and you pretty much had to kneel down on the floor to play it. It was rarely on so you had to ask to turn it on. It was a classic but last time I was there I didn't see it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny at my dads restaurant there was an old Ms. Pacman arcade cabinet in the waiting lobby. If was small and you pretty much had to kneel down on the floor to play it. It was rarely on so you had to ask to turn it on. It was a classic but last time I was there I didn't see it.

The old burger joint that was here about 20 years ago had some old arcade machines and pacman was one of them. I miss old arcades.

The old burger joint that was here about 20 years ago had some old arcade machines and pacman was one of them. I miss old arcades.

Arcades are still around...but they're kind of more trouble than they're worth these days. You have to go to some place like Barcade, and fight with a hundred other people to play the games. The classic "hole in the wall" mall arcade was a thing of beauty.

Arcades are still around...but they're kind of more trouble than they're worth these days. You have to go to some place like Barcade, and fight with a hundred other people to play the games. The classic "hole in the wall" mall arcade was a thing of beauty.

yeah they were.

One of my actor buddies told me he was starting up an indy wrestling promotion, with the first show planned for next May. Told him I'd be willing to help out in any way....and it looks like I might be getting some sort of "on air" position ala commentary or ring announcer! Hell, if I meet anyone who needs it, I may try to link up as someones manager.

Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm looking forward to a day where no one gets in my face or otherwise acts like asshats in my home.

Since it is the next day here in the UK, bappy hirthday man! :D

Thank ya! :D

Archived