Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My PC was starting to sound like a blending machine while playing games on it so I opened it up and cleaned it at best I could with air and a rag. There was a tunny of fuzzies in the fans and pretty much everywhere else. That seemed to fix the problem, it is running so quiet now I wouldn't even know it's on if I wasn't staring at it.

Aw dude, I love Inquisition. Iron Bull the GOAT companion in the series.

Bull's great, as are the rest to be honest. I honestly really like all the characters which normally doesn't happen for me. I'll usually have a handful I like and the rest I'm indifferent towards, maybe a few I don't like. But that's not the case with this game which is one of the reasons why I love it so much. I hated Vivienne for a while but I'm giving her another chance and she's starting to grow on me.

Unrelated to that; my mom got a recliner from someone at her work for free. Had to pay $40 for it to be delivered but still. It's fairly good, not great but not gonna complain seeing as it was free essentially. Mostly just glad I have something more comfortable to sit on. The alternative is an old, super worn out couch with super flattened padding. Seeing as my back still hurts, that couch was doing me no favors and this is a much appreciated upgrade.

Buzzed my head with no attachments. Usually I use number 1, so it's the second shortest possible. Tonight I just went buzzer on skull. I regret nothing. Feel like I could strike a match off my dome.

Liberating, isn't it? I think so.

Good stuff for me today... playing the Defiance 2050 closed beta on PS4. I'll be supporting one of my current favorite developers, Behavior.... who got me hooked on Dead by Daylight last year.

I just recieved the best early birthday gift I could imagine. As some of you know, I lost my cat to kidney disease at the end of January, who I was very close to. Well, my aunt commissioned a pastel artist to do a full portrait of him for me that I can put by his ashes.

I just recieved the best early birthday gift I could imagine. As some of you know, I lost my cat to kidney disease at the end of January, who I was very close to. Well, my aunt commissioned a pastel artist to do a full portrait of him for me that I can put by his ashes.

Nice!

Saw Infinity War.

Ordered a new sketch book and some quality pens. Gonna try to get back into doing regular art. Watched a bit of this one guy on youtube, and was kinda surprised at how inspired I was by what he was saying. Just a video of him showing the contents of his book and explaining the creative process (and failures) behind every page. Made me kind of realize that art shouldn't be given up on so easy. Also, I always go through phases anyway. My will to do artistic things tends to come and go every few years. But, yeah...this guy did a great job of making me realize that it was time to do some new stuff.

I used to be a great illustrator when I was younger. I was doing some awesome shit and then I just outgrew it and picked up a guitar. I kinda lost my drawing skills over the years but luckily I can still draw if need be though my hand has lost some of it's calibration. I'm also still pretty good on Photoshop.

Archived