Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between having a good day and having a shitty day comes down sometimes to how well the technology around us is working. When my computer, phone, or TV or video game console aren't working it really pisses on my whole day, but when most or all of those things are working fine the day goes off without a hitch.

Bought a Nintendo Switch today, and bought Pokken, Mario Kart deluxe and Zelda! Excited!

Switch is awesome.

A few of my personal recommendations from the eshop - 'Blossom Tales', 'Adventure Pals', and 'Streets of Red'. All three are dirt cheep for what they are, and all three feel more at home on Switch than anywhere else.

Bought a Nintendo Switch today, and bought Pokken, Mario Kart deluxe and Zelda! Excited!

Switch is awesome.

A few of my personal recommendations from the eshop - 'Blossom Tales', 'Adventure Pals', and 'Streets of Red'. All three are dirt cheep for what they are, and all three feel more at home on Switch than anywhere else.

Thanks man. Ill definitely check those three out!

New phone battery came. Old one is bulged to hell.

Now I can actually keep my phone on me for a solid day without it dropping from 80% to 2% and then suddenly dying. I mean...I do want a new phone soon, to have additional functionality and more room for apps. But for now, the $8 battery was the way to go.

$8 battery? And it's not a cheap knockoff? :|

No, its an old Samsung Grand Prime.

They're probably happy to offload the batteries before they become completely useless. (If those batteries were ever worth anything at all). I know everyone is used to $900 cell phones these days...but that's not how I roll.

$8 battery? And it's not a cheap knockoff? :|

No, its an old Samsung Grand Prime.

They're probably happy to offload the batteries before they become completely useless. (If those batteries were ever worth anything at all). I know everyone is used to $900 cell phones these days...but that's not how I roll.

I would never buy price at that price lol. I have an old Iphone that I got for £50 and it's fine. It would've been £1000 at some point (Iphone 5c)

I paid $700 for my phone because I paid $150 a year before and that shit just stopped working properly on me and the phone company that made it wouldn't fix it because it was an "international" model. Regardless these phones are all too overpriced. My Fire tablet cost $50 and does pretty much everything my phone can do except receive phone calls so I don't know why the same tech costs more on a phone?

Just been in an overall good mood lately, which is saying quite a bit considering the back pain I mentioned in the BS thread a while ago is still very much present.

Also got back into Dragon Age Inquisition after a bit of a break, having a great time so far as was expected seeing as it's one of my favorite games.

Archived