Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the current writer for Batman comics, Tom King, give me a retweet today for my drawing of one of his annual covers. Thought it was cool. Big fan of his.

eoxCmau.jpg

Nice, not really a better endorsement of your artistic talent than that.

Had the current writer for Batman comics, Tom King, give me a retweet today for my drawing of one of his annual covers. Thought it was cool. Big fan of his.

eoxCmau.jpg

Nice, not really a better endorsement of your artistic talent than that.

No there probably isn't. I wish I would've got to meet him at comic con. My buddy said he was super nice. Hopefully next year.

After making A LOT of color adjustments to my new monitor (replacing the one I'd used for my PS3/360/PS4 since 2009), I think it's actually richer and clearer than my old one. It doesn't look as good from a side angle, but as long as you're playing instead of spectating, who cares?

Been enjoying the leveling up re-work in Star Wars: Battlefront 2 as of late...

SAME

cant wait for the next season

*fingers crossed*

Hoping the next season revolves around some Clone Wars content...

Mexican place near my home has tasty enchiladas. Now I just gotta start making more money so I can afford to have more enchiladas and pizzas from an even closer pizza parlor.

Unless youre working at the 99 cent store or some shit like that you can buy them, its not like they cost a fortune lol.

Archived