Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Believe I found a good video editing software, where I can also add facecam to my videos, down side is, my webcam from my Laptop sucks, and my camera battery isn't great I do have 2 but when they run out I'm screwed :lol: takes a bit to charge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a leather jacket? Because that's super reasonable. Good leather jackets can easily go upwards of three or four hundred..

Yeah it's leather, I will get it this year, maybe in Fall. But just loved that jacket in GTA, always wore it. Also Finn Wore one like it during Royal Rumble this year

Just got out of a pretty good interview. Could start Monday if I'm lucky.

EDIT: I GOT IT! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

oshit

It took 500 years

But congrats bro!

Guest Shades of Cool

My dog survived surgery to remove her cancer and her affection is gone. Going to pick her up at the vet's in a while!

I'm so happy she's alright! :) I'd love to see a pic of her, now that she's all good and happy.

They removed her affection also? That must be one cold hearted dog!

Uterus/Ovary infection

My dog survived surgery to remove her cancer and her affection is gone. Going to pick her up at the vet's in a while!

I'm so happy she's alright! :) I'd love to see a pic of her, now that she's all good and happy.

Thank you. I appreciate that

20180320_014355.jpg

Guest Shades of Cool

Thank you. I appreciate that

20180320_014355.jpg

You're very welcome. Aww, she's so freaking cute. What's her name?

Had my contract extended for another 6 months, so really happy. Met the new team leader today and seemed to get on really well, so that's also good.

Archived