Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a production gig today. It's an intern-to-hire deal. They were super hush-hush about everything in the interviewing process, and it seemed a bit fishy, but after I signed a non-disclosure today they suddenly revealed some huge projects for some major clients in the film & gaming world that I'll be working on.

I'm beyond excited, and really wish I could brag in detail but....yeah.

Got my friend who is like my sister, and is married to my best friend who is like my Brother a Tye Dye Roman Atwood shirt and an autographed Greys Anatomy picture which she is obsessed with for her birthday later this month. They told me I'm like the best gift giver since I know what they'd want. Got him a gutair pick maker. I just lik getting and giving stuff to my friends :lol:

Something resolved itself with my computer, and it runs a lot better all the sudden. I mean...this was an ongoing issue for literally a year (at least), where it was running processes really high. I tried a bunch of stuff to fix it, but never could (at least, not fully). Now it just seems fine for no damn reason. I don't know, man...computers are a hell of a drug.

Archived