Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought myself a Playstation VR. Hasn't come yet...but I'm pumped to get it. Played it at a friend's house. Didn't think it would be anywhere near as awesome as it is...so I broke down and bought one. Always thought of VR as a pointless gimmick, but it really is cool shit.

I've always wondered if it would work for me as I have a lazy eye and my brain pretty much ignores it, else I'd have double vision. The old green and red 3D glasses never worked for me.

I assume you'd have to have full binocular vision for VR to work.

^ I'm assuming yes...but I couldn't tell you. The headset does indeed have two separate lenses that you look through, but I don't know how severe your eye would limit you from enjoying it.

Yeah, it's an expensive gamble - so I'm passing for now. I presume that it's simply two screens that show the same image, rather than one overlaying the other as 3D glasses work.

Saw Jumanj with my friend's liked it more than I thought I would. Fun day. Wishing now I got an Alpha Club shirt while I was at the mall. Cool they have the Vigilante Club shirts there. Guess someone saw my shirt cuz they threw up the Too Sweet at me :lol:

Archived