Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Checked my leave quota at work the other day and found I had an extra one and a half days left to take this year. Half day next Thursday finish for the year then - bonus!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I started working on this script in college in 2015, came back to it this past year, re-worked it, polished it up, and actually ended up filming the thing over summer. I finished editing it last week and today I uploaded it online, with it being my first major video release. It's both incredibly satisfying seeing a project that got so much of my time finally come to fruition, and yet also super nerve wrecking waiting to see how people take to it.

I'll leave it below just in case anyone wants to take a glance.

Today is my daughter's seventh birthday.

So proud of the wonderful little girl she has become, doing well and having fun at school, happy and healthy. The amazing thing is how quickly it's gone.

Today is my daughter's seventh birthday.

So proud of the wonderful little girl she has become, doing well and having fun at school, happy and healthy. The amazing thing is how quickly it's gone.

I know I'm just some random *censored*ing wrestling dork on the internet, but happy birthday to her man! Hope she has a great day!

Yeah, man...most people would say something about their kid, and I wouldn't care one way or another...but that was a really nice post. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Happy birthday to her.

Cheers guys, she's had a great day. :)

Archived