Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more laggy 8 man matches in WWE 2K18 for me... just ordered a 1TB PS4 Pro, thanks to a Cyber Monday discount.

Wooooo!

Nice, man! I wish I had the extra cash, I would definitely upgrade.

I bought Horizon: Zero Dawn on sale for $24.99. Downloading it while I am working, so excited to play it when I get home. These sales are killin' me.

I bought Horizon: Zero Dawn on sale for $24.99. Downloading it while I am working, so excited to play it when I get home. These sales are killin' me.

Very cool! That game's at the top of my Amazon wish list for the holidays, so...

*fingers crossed*

Very cool! That game's at the top of my Amazon wish list for the holidays, so...

*fingers crossed*

I am having a lot of fun with it. The game is gorgeous.

So I'm meant to start work as a bartender on Monday, and then today an agency calls me with a job offer to relocate to California and work for Google. Nothing concrete, but kind of a mind blowing offer. Job would be as a creative writer/designer which is right up my alley. I kind of doubt I'll actually get the job itself, but still nice knowing my name is getting out there.

So I'm meant to start work as a bartender on Monday, and then today an agency calls me with a job offer to relocate to California and work for Google. Nothing concrete, but kind of a mind blowing offer. Job would be as a creative writer/designer which is right up my alley. I kind of doubt I'll actually get the job itself, but still nice knowing my name is getting out there.

holy shit, you're lucky!

I get to meet Alexa Bliss today! And in eight days go to NYC. And hopefully around Christmas weekend, go to NYC again for Christmas stuff with my cousin, his wife, and their daughter.

^ Bartenders make bank, tho...I've known bartenders who make $600 a night...

And those are just average pubs...not huge clubs or anything.

Yeah but I've hazard a guess he's not a sexy teenage girl to get all them tips

^ Bartenders make bank, tho...I've known bartenders who make $600 a night...

And those are just average pubs...not huge clubs or anything.

Yeah but I've hazard a guess he's not a sexy teenage girl to get all them tips

One of the people I was referencing with that post is a fat guy in his 30's...one of the others was a lady in her 50's who was not easy on the eyes whatsoever, and even slightly resembled a witch. So...

Us grandchildren chipped in to buy our 81 year old grandpa a PS4 for his birthday. We got Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed to go with it.

His PS2 stopped working a while ago and he'd already played everything he had on it, so he didn't have much to do.

He's not been that well recently and been stuck in his room for most of the day. I've not seen him smile so much in so long. His face absolutely lit up.

Your 81 year old Grandpa plays PS4? I wish I had a cool grandpa...

He's loved video games ever since he got a PS1 for us kids to play whenever we went round to visit.

His favourite series is the original Tomb Raider games. He's beaten them all loads of times. Watching him play them was one of my favourite things to do when I was a kid, and it's how I got into them too. Guy is amazing. :D

Technically not since he doesn't have it yet.

He's loved video games ever since he got a PS1 for us kids to play whenever we went round to visit.

His favourite series is the original Tomb Raider games. He's beaten them all loads of times. Watching him play them was one of my favourite things to do when I was a kid, and it's how I got into them too. Guy is amazing. :D

You shouldve got him the PS4 Tomb Raiders then!

I think a PS3 original could've worked better. Plays PS2 games and any new games for him would be cheaper.

Mate, I have morals and the pious. Plus, I follow CrossRhodes on Twitter, so I've seen how batshit crazy diva fans can get. I'm not dealing with the backlash of her cheating on her fiance, man. You feel free to though, you immoral lout.

Archived