Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Sweet! (pun very much intended)

Just booked my second trip to Japan. Managed to get Wrestle Kingdom tickets as well.

1) How much were the WK tickets? I was hoping to go to the G1 next summer.

2) *Censored* you.

1. I had the choice of Arena B (back rows on the floor) 1F (first elevated section) or 2F (nosebleeds). I chose 1F, and they cost me just over ¥10,000 a pop.

2. Only the missus gets to do that.

Going to RAW tonight. Get to see Angle for the first time ever, and I'm not sure if he's left for Portugal already or if he's leaving tonight but maaaaaybe we'll get a surprise Triple H dark match? Here's hoping. Would be the first time I see him wrestling in person.

Another successful Extra Life weekend is in the books... $7.3 million in fundraising, last I heard.

Good shit. You think Rooster Teeth are gonna hit their $1 million goal this weekend?

Another successful Extra Life weekend is in the books... $7.3 million in fundraising, last I heard.

Good shit. You think Rooster Teeth are gonna hit their $1 million goal this weekend?

Thanks!

But yeah... I wouldn't be surprised to see them reach that mark by the weekend.

My fianceé and I booked tickets to see Lazer Team 2 on Tuesday. With reclining seats! (We live in the middle of *censored*ing nowhere so the reclining seats are a bonus for us) We're both fans of Rooster Teeth, and the first movie was fun enough. Even if the movie is disappointing, we'll still have fun. We're excited

Managed to get an iPod Classic on the cheap on Ebay. 'Bout time I ditched my Nano and it's crappy 2 hour battery life.

Both iPod nano and classic died a couple of years ago. When I was looking for a replacement I opted to try out something cheaper so I went with a Sandisk Sportclip. Pretty happy with it. Took a while to get used to it but now I love the long battery life,I probably only recharge it every two weeks and use it every day for at least half an hour.

Why the *Censored* would you stalk me when Kurt will be there? Have some taste and decorum

Why would he stalk Kurt when Alexa will be there?

Bitches wanna *Censored* him, cause he looks like Rambo

Why the *Censored* would you stalk me when Kurt will be there? Have some taste and decorum

Why would he stalk Kurt when Alexa will be there?

Kurtis will be here in two weeks while Alexa is six days after him.

Archived