Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a wisdom tooth out today which I was dreading as I hate the dentist. Got the injection to numb it and as we where waiting for it to kick in the dentist was telling me I might hear a lot of crunching and it's normal. So he starts pushing it with some tool and then grabs the tweezers and the next thing I know they are showing me the tooth on a metal tray. Probably only took 20 seconds max. No pain or anything.

Had a wisdom tooth out today which I was dreading as I hate the dentist. Got the injection to numb it and as we where waiting for it to kick in the dentist was telling me I might hear a lot of crunching and it's normal. So he starts pushing it with some tool and then grabs the tweezers and the next thing I know they are showing me the tooth on a metal tray. Probably only took 20 seconds max. No pain or anything.

You got lucky, mine were impacted so they had to put me under. Lucky i got a incredible doctor who took out all four of my teeth in 20 minutes which is unheard of and there was not alot of pain at all. The stuff they used to put me under had me hazy for like four days though.

After years of waiting, finally going to a Nick Cave concert.

Have fun! I saw him with Grinderman about 6 years ago. He's awesome live.

Grinderman was somewhat close to me around that time... Couldn't get the money to go. And that autumn they dropped it. I'll never get past that.

And for the same reason I missed push the sky away tour.

Now I loved skeleton tree, but was somewhat skeptical since I knew they wont be playing a lot of songs I loved...but man... Being there... One of the most amazing experiences I had. It wasnt comparable to anything, and it was kinda otherworldy, but at the same time really universal? Relateble? Ill need some more time to articulate the experince haha.

Everything I dreamed of and more.

I want it back.

Archived