Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you slapped him across the face then?

nah, my girl did. i slapped him across the head and kinda broke his phone. also, my gf and i has requested and granted a restraining order from the police. it only works if he signed the restraining order too, though he been avoiding us and his own house ever since.

After the bold, it honestly sounds like you're the homewrecker/dirtbag. Not to mention, putting this in the "good things" topic, like you're super proud of it...like it was the highlight of your entire month...

Just be careful around that chick...she'll probably do similar shit to you in the end.

So you slapped him across the face then?

nah, my girl did. i slapped him across the head and kinda broke his phone. also, my gf and i has requested and granted a restraining order from the police. it only works if he signed the restraining order too, though he been avoiding us and his own house ever since.

After the bold, it honestly sounds like you're the homewrecker/dirtbag. Not to mention, putting this in the "good things" topic, like you're super proud of it...like it was the highlight of your entire month...

Just be careful around that chick...she'll probably do similar shit to you in the end.

nah, i never even start dude. he's the one that gets to our faces every single month for the last 2 years. he called me out on his social media account, saying that "my ex's boyfriend cant take care of the girl like i used to be" and some shit and i never reacted to that. the amount of length he would go to rip us apart is laughably embarassing on his part. he even purposedly find us on GTA Online literally just to kill me and left? my girl's parents are actually the ones who called the cops long ago for the first time, even before she met me. because it gets to the point where this dude creepily stalks & annoys her entire family too because she still lived with her family. its been 7 years since they dated though. and he still stalks her to this day.

maybe its kinda bad to post this on the good stuff thread, because in honesty i feel like this has been long overdue and he deserve what he's getting.

Randomly had the day off...which was nice, but also means that I'll be working another day that I normally don't, I'm sure. Nothing ever comes without a price. Also, I didn't really want/need the day off, so it was just random and I didn't really accomplish much of anything. Either way, it was nice to chill at home.

Archived