Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

My birthday is getting closer...and I almost have my Switch.

55+ hour weekly work schedule is all over... mission accomplished.

I'm good with 30 hours. Screw that noise.

I did 60 hours at one point...for my first job. 2pm to 2am, 5 days a week. It was some of the worst shit ever, but everyone partied before and after...and we were perpetually drunk...so, I guess that's the only way I ever survived that time. Lol.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely shattered my Galaxy S8+ 2 weeks ago..

Got my insurance replacement in the mail today! :)

damn, how? Luckily I haven't shattered my S8
Had previously dropped it a few times.. few chips and cracks on the screen.. then i went to get into my car and it fell out of my jacket pocket onto the road. Completely obliterated the screen. Touch sense was gone so couldnt do anything. Luckily enough Bixby and voice commands helped me back up all my data and reset the phone to factory settings before taking it in to claim on insurance lol.

i finally met the one freak ex boyfriend of my girl who's been stalking on her, and finally after one year of stalking and trying to break us apart, simply saying he got his comeuppance. i'm not trying to sound tough and say that i beat the shit out of him, no not at all. but what me & my gf did, slaps him across the face both literally and figuratively.

I'm really liking this Iphone 7. Just learned how to download songs to my library lol.

Job just gave us 20 hours of UPT time. Good! Cause I was on literally 1 hour (we work 10 hour shifts) because of some nonsense with some girl. Never doing that again.

So you slapped him across the face then?

nah, my girl did. i slapped him across the head and kinda broke his phone. also, my gf and i has requested and granted a restraining order from the police. it only works if he signed the restraining order too, though he been avoiding us and his own house ever since.

Archived