Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the first time and my mind.was.blown. Where has this thing been my whole life!? I swear it's all I'm eating for the next month.

Were you abused as a child? Kept in a cellar? Isn't peanut butter and jelly basically the first sandwich that any kid (without an allergy) ever eats?

Tried a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the first time and my mind.was.blown. Where has this thing been my whole life!? I swear it's all I'm eating for the next month.

Were you abused as a child? Kept in a cellar? Isn't peanut butter and jelly basically the first sandwich that any kid (without an allergy) ever eats?

Nah; my first sandwich was Nutella. I hate peanut butter.

Got GTA 5 new for the PS4 for 15. Online it said 60.

Console prices are rip offs. 5 year old sport titles (eg WWE) being up at stupid high prices. Or any games really. I hope discs never leave because you can get a game cheap from Ebay or something, or if discs go - every game you buy will then be full price

Yay!

I finally bought a 3DS, six years after its release. Standard version, red. I wanted the white New 3DS, but it was $60 more and I just wanted it for the colored face buttons anyway. No games yet, but it came with a charger and stylus. I've got about $8 left on my Amazon gift card balance. Currently browsing Amazon for a cheap-but-not-shovelware DS or 3DS game.

Should I buy an SD card?

Only if you wanna buy games through the e store but I wouldn't, offline prices are way better

Got GTA 5 new for the PS4 for 15. Online it said 60.

Console prices are rip offs. 5 year old sport titles (eg WWE) being up at stupid high prices. Or any games really. I hope discs never leave because you can get a game cheap from Ebay or something, or if discs go - every game you buy will then be full price

Yay!

I finally bought a 3DS, six years after its release. Standard version, red. I wanted the white New 3DS, but it was $60 more and I just wanted it for the colored face buttons anyway. No games yet, but it came with a charger and stylus. I've got about $8 left on my Amazon gift card balance. Currently browsing Amazon for a cheap-but-not-shovelware DS or 3DS game.

Should I buy an SD card?

Only if you wanna buy games through the e store but I wouldn't, offline prices are way better

Go to CEX if you want cheap WWE games that are outdated. They had WWE All Stars for £7 near me.

I have a job interview in Town at 16.00 GMT tomorrow afternoon, 15 hours a week as a customer service adviser for Cancer Research UK.

And then the local Multiple Sclerosis Society wants me to attend an informal gathering at a Pub in Town in 3 weeks to discuss a voluntary job, I did email them back earlier to say I have the interview tomorrow for a paying job so I'd have to let them know if I get that that I can't do more voluntary work.

Had my fathers ex-wife arrested for harassment and extortion and it's incredibly satisfying.

She had a seven month affair and was extorting money out of him during the selling of their co-owned house. She also kept showing up at my front door (my mothers and my step fathers) multiple times a day to try find out where my father was hiding. Dad was in Glasgow with his work. She is almost certainly bi-polar and cannot stand my father having any sort of upper hand, despite her being the one to completely unravel his life.

It's very satisfying knowing she's almost certainly going to be in trouble with the law.

With the exception of a rogue cough every now and then, I'm finally over this cold that I've had for the past week.

Also, saw on FB that a band was having a big sale on outdated concert shirts...and thought "Eh, they're probably only extra small and extra large, but I'll check it out". Turns out, they actually had a shirt for the tour that I went to a few years ago...and, in medium, no less. Grabbed one for $10.

Archived