Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sister's having a baby next year. Yep. Yours truly is gonna be an uncle. I'm honestly hoping for a niece, but I will love them either way.

Congrats. Being an uncle is great. I love my two nephews.

First and foremost, I gotta calm my sister's nerves. Cause no one else apparently is doing it.

I'm actually more nervous than her. Being an uncle is way different than being an older cousin.

My sister's having a baby next year. Yep. Yours truly is gonna be an uncle. I'm honestly hoping for a niece, but I will love them either way.

Congratulations, baby cuddles rule - plus you can give them back to your Sister when he/she fudges their Huggies.

I'm uncle to two girls, the first one is slightly older than my daughter (6) and the second is still a baby.

Anyway, speaking of my Daughter, she, my Wife and I were in the car yesterday listening to my Ipod. I hear a noise from the back seat, thinking she's asking for something my Wife turns the music down, only to discover she is vociferously singing along to "Glorious Domination".

That's my girl. (She also likes Samoa Joe's theme, Cena's theme - beginning, AJ's theme and her actual favourite wrestler was The Hat Man (Undertaker)

Congratulations, baby cuddles rule - plus you can give them back to your Sister when he/she fudges their Huggies.

I'm uncle to two girls, the first one is slightly older than my daughter (6) and the second is still a baby.

Anyway, speaking of my Daughter, she, my Wife and I were in the car yesterday listening to my Ipod. I hear a noise from the back seat, thinking she's asking for something my Wife turns the music down, only to discover she is vociferously singing along to "Glorious Domination".

That's my girl. (She also likes Samoa Joe's theme, Cena's theme - beginning, AJ's theme and her actual favourite wrestler was The Hat Man (Undertaker)

Got the chance to see several meteors (from the Perseid meteor shower) fall from the sky while we visited some friends downstate Saturday night... it was awesome!

Oh yeah... Smoky Mountain National Park this weekend (#12), and a viewing of the solar eclipse on our way home.

I'd love to see a solar eclipse. We had one in 2000 but it was only partial where I was, and due to the cloud cover, I watched it on TV.

Just got myself Saints Row 2 - IV with all expansions, the Witcher 3 GotY edition and the Mass Effect trilogy.

Playing on a high end PC my gaming for the next year is covered

I wouldn't even bother with SR3 and 4th. If you're New to the series, you'll start to see where storytelling went out the window for fetish jokes, overt crude humour, and then pandering to an angry fanbase.

One of my biggest letdowns was skipping class to get SR3 and finishing it, then returning it.

Just got myself Saints Row 2 - IV with all expansions, the Witcher 3 GotY edition and the Mass Effect trilogy.

Playing on a high end PC my gaming for the next year is covered

I wouldn't even bother with SR3 and 4th. If you're New to the series, you'll start to see where storytelling went out the window for fetish jokes, overt crude humour, and then pandering to an angry fanbase.

One of my biggest letdowns was skipping class to get SR3 and finishing it, then returning it.

Already played through them on my console :P

Just wanted to give them another try

Archived