Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a book delivered that I was already refunded for because it was lost in the post. Guess Royal Mail just found it.

Yay, free goods!

Never gonna order from those guys again, though. I ordered 2 books from them and the dolts dispatched them separately instead of putting them together like sane sellers do.

Last night I had so much fun with my daughter at her story / bed time. We'd developed a game where we throw balled up socks at each other, but last night we actually got to the stage where while I was reading we'd throw them, and whenever one was thrown I would replace the word in the story with "SOCK!!"

We were both on the floor with laughter, and plus it also wore her out. She was out like a light.

My old high school is gonna be used for a TV show. The school itself closed down 3 years ago.

It just feels weird that it's gonna be used as a school again, but not really.

I might even watch a few episodes just for nostalgia's sake.

"The 4 o'Clock Club" on CBBC if anyone for some reason is interested.

Also, unbeknownst to me, FUNimation Now is available in the UK apparently. So that's cool.

^ That's pretty cool about your school man. Similar thing's happening with my old school, except it's my local wrestling promotion that have started putting on shows there.

I mean, I hated that place, but it's nice to see it being used for something I'm passionate about.

Been waiting for the games I want to go on sale-

rUEEHdt.png

cheapest before this sale was at £24 so I got them all combined for less the price than 1 (three games)

Archived