Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had this lump on my forehead...not Adam Cole lumpy, but it looked like a large zit. :lol: It's been there for years. Anyway, I could always move it around and it always felt like something that I could remove. So, I basically cut a small cut and squeezed this thing out...and it was scar tissue or something. Literally this piece of skin that looks just like dead skin. Pulled the sucker out and now the shit is gone. Damnedest thing. Feel like I should have the thing checked out...but I don't have health insurance. So...Lol.

Gross. Maybe it was cancer.

Doubt it. I don't know much about cancer, but I don't think it really forms like this or looks anything like it. Like I said...seemed like some old scar tissue or something from a wound that never healed right. Either way...no health insurance, like I said. Lol. If it comes back, I'll find a way to get it checked out...but I'm like 95% sure that it's gone for good, and pretty sure that it was never anything serious.

When is Mardi Gras?

Sometime in February, I just forget the exact day it falls on... February 12th if I had to take a guess.

Today's good stuff: on Saturday, my wife booked a trip to Hawaii for the two of us at the end of October. Very nice!

I finally took up the opportunity to see therapy/counseling for the sake of my own mental health and being. I've been very unhappy with myself for over a year and I need to get my head straight.

Good. Let us know how it goes, hopefully it helps. It sucks that there's such stigma to getting therapy/counseling that those who need it won't get it or can't get it.

Good. Let us know how it goes, hopefully it helps. It sucks that there's such stigma to getting therapy/counseling that those who need it won't get it or can't get it.

I'm happy my school offers free counseling services, otherwise it would put another dent in the family's wallet.

I've only been to about two sessions, I haven't felt a change in myself really, yet.

well after the car accident i was in 2 months ago (got t-boned) i just got the clean bill of health and the green light to start working out again from my doctor a week ago and i've been pushing it to the limit.

i'm back in the weighting clothes and on the treadmill. one thing i hated about just having to sit around at home is i ended up gaining almost 30 pounds so i went from 204 - 233.5 in 2 months. i'm officially no longer a cruiserweight according to wwe lol.

but that weight will definitely be gone if i stay on the track i'm on.

Might be going to the Bahamas in November

you sure that's wise? with the whole hurricane season and all? i know that's the latter half of it. but i remember the hell i went thru living in orlando when all 4 of those hurricanes came blowing thru in 2004.. oh and hurricane sandy. i think she touched down in the bahamas and that was around november lol

This month has been my most successful month in wrestling. Made nearly 500 from photography and graphic design

Uhm, are you sure what you're doing is wrestling?

Well it's for wrestling. Logos for workers, posters for companies, Doing photography for events

Archived